• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks Saturday 26th August at Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Theres a thing out there that you should all see. I won't let you see it. But you should see it.

LOL I'm just not technically proficient enough to work out how to do it without posting a video of the whole game.

EDIT: Although you've just given me an idea. EDIT EDIT: it didn't work

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
There's a vid doing the rounds on Twitter, I can't copy it but if you've recorded the game have a look at Coles' filthy cleanout on Foley at 45:58 and keep your eye on it till 46:05

Interestingly it was posted by a Kiwi

Have just seen in on you tube. 5 metres from the AR with no players obstructing the view. No intervention by TMO. Interesting. Lets' see if World Rugby take this on and the tip on Hanigan.

Incident is at 1 hour 6 minutes on the recording.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
^^^^
Meh can't see them getting involved. They didn't with the blatant eye gouge last year.

Namerican

Bill Watson (15)
Yeah I know what you mean but honestly.that's just looking for negatives!
I checked the stats again and Foley and Quade made 22tackle busts this year each. Foley took 90runs and Quade took 60 runs to get 22 TBs. those stats don't seem to indicate a liability in the contact zone to me...(Quade played over half the season injured aswell let's not forget)
Interestingly tho the top four players turning the ball over were Quade, Foley, Janties and Mckensie with the most. (Not all TOs are in the contact zone of course tho)

I often see Quade shovel proverbial shit to the guy next to him who gets clobbered when he should have just tucked his head and run for a couple metres. Foley often does this. He's a bit soft, which is hard to say about anyone who plays professional rugby, but there's some truth there. I've seen a lot of QC (Quade Cooper) leading to going backwards. Don't hate the guy, he's a good player, but I think that's the general sort of feeling about him and that's not leadership material...

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I surprised with the moaning about the ref that Cheika was doing that he didn't mention Genia's try, as the Wallabies got pushed back off the ball Hanigan had broken and was not bound to the scrum, I always thought that was a penalty. I know Cheika will have a go about that too, being a fair minded man and not a whinging prick:p

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
KAOP, you can scream it till you go blue in the face but Quade just isn't going to be picked ahead of Foley.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I often see Quade shovel proverbial shit to the guy next to him who gets clobbered when he should have just tucked his head and run for a couple metres. Foley often does this. He's a bit soft, which is hard to say about anyone who plays professional rugby, but there's some truth there. I've seen a lot of QC (Quade Cooper) leading to going backwards. Don't hate the guy, he's a good player, but I think that's the general sort of feeling about him and that's not leadership material.

You dont like him communicating as the 10?

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
AB’s Citation List coming thru and its a long one.....

Damian McKenzie: throwing intercept pass after about 10 seconds

Ben Smith: taking sabbatical before DMac is ready.

Ryan Crotty: attempting to damage foreigners knee with his head.

Sonny Bill Williams: making FOUR handling errors in the first SEVEN minutes of the test then proceeding to wander around for the rest of the game like a giant crippled ineffectual thalidomide baby

Rieko Ioane: embarrassing foreigners with startling turn of pace.

Aaron Smith: screaming at everyone like a deranged chipmunk

Sam Cane: assaulting foreigner’s knee with head and subjecting us to Ardie Savea’s dogshit pillar defence for 74 minutes of a rugby football test match

Liam Squire: sporting mullet haircut in 2017

Sam Whitelock: letting Beale score under the sticks in 74th minute ffs

Brodie Retallick: trying to stand up at a ruck then falling over.

Nepo Laulala: neck rolls

Dane Coles: neck rolls

Joe Moody: neck rolls

------------------------------------------------

ps I know it’s a brave new world of pro rugby these days but it just seemed daft tuning in to the Panasonic game in Japan, played at same time as Wallaby game, and seeing David Pocock taking it easy there on the subs bench, at the exact same time his compatriots are about to go into battle for the Bledisloe.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Beale defended excellently last night, bossed SBW. His attacking game has never been in question so as long as his defense holds up i see no reason to move him.

He'd offer less from the back and Izzy would offer less from the wing.

Right at this moment I'd think that only a move to 10 might be on the cards. Would allow either Hodge or Hunt to fit in at 12. I'd personally prefer Hodge for his kicking skills.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
AB’s Citation List coming thru and its a long one...

Damian McKenzie: throwing intercept pass after about 10 seconds

Ben Smith: taking sabbatical before DMac is ready.

Ryan Crotty: attempting to damage foreigners knee with his head.

Sonny Bill Williams: making FOUR handling errors in the first SEVEN minutes of the test then proceeding to wander around for the rest of the game like a giant crippled ineffectual thalidomide baby

Rieko Ioane: embarrassing foreigners with startling turn of pace.

Aaron Smith: screaming at everyone like a deranged chipmunk

Sam Cane: assaulting foreigner’s knee with head and subjecting us to Ardie Savea’s dogshit pillar defence for 74 minutes of a rugby football test match

Liam Squire: sporting mullet haircut in 2017

Sam Whitelock: letting Beale score under the sticks in 74th minute ffs

Brodie Retallick: trying to stand up at a ruck then falling over.

Nepo Laulala: neck rolls

Dane Coles: neck rolls

Joe Moody: neck rolls

Barrett bloody lucky to get away without a citing in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.