• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Leicester Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I think the problem with this Wallabies team playing right now is that there is no x-factor players, no freaks who can beat half the team in one run. Lacking a bit of spark is what I'm saying.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Dobber, I'll defer to you on that one.

Commentators are an atrocity. A bit of homer-ism is to be expected, but this is like listening to a couple of one-eyed fans wanging on.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
The fact some haven't played a match for months as individuals let alone as a team is probably not helping.

nice little passage.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I am loving hearing the ESPN commentators blow up at Kaplan and how he refs. Finally someone else experiencing our pain.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Luke Morahan is on maybe he will supply the x factor

Barnes should cut his hair it looks ridiculous

Dan Hipkiss about to come on

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Reddy is too quick.

We ignored a penalty and went for a quick tap.

Drop goal.

15 - 19 2min

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
3 mins left 16-15 Aus

Just been awarded a pen but burgo took it quickly, was in a kickable position

Barnes droppie 19-15 Aus

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Higgers with the try and sooking from the commentators...love it. Kaplan slightly redeems himself....

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Higginbotham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, good win in the end. We need to win these scrappy games. I'm happy enough I guess.

C

chief

These English commentators are simply rubbish, biased and one sided. Absolute disgrace. Sloppy win though

Status
Not open for further replies.