• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks Saturday 9th Sept NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What a fucking joke. Shit game.but the boks were offside the whole fucking game. Terrible refereeing. Mr I can't make a decision

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm mightily impressed by Beale's composure in these matches.

Not a very good performance by the wallabies though.

Thst just shows that match against the all blacks was just luck. Just can't deliver. Very unprofessional individuals are our super rugby players.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Being offside was hardly a one sided affair in that game.

Otherwise I agree. Jackson so awesomely crap.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

For me the boks were offside around the ruck the whole game

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
There will be lots of negatives after that game - and fair enough too.

But I though Ulese was really impressive in general play in his time in the field. Not sure on his set peice work though.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
But I though Ulese was really impressive in general play in his time in the field. Not sure on his set peice work though.

Ok, definitely biased, but I thought he was striking the ball much better that Taf (even though Taf was doing better in the pushing and pulling aspects), lineout yeah, he's not quite there yet, but hey, Taf has made a long career despite iffy throwing, and Latu seems to be on that trajectory as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
And so the results are in: Cheika has been treading water since the World Cup.
His ability to identify talent is non existent: Dempsey scrums at 8 like a 7. At least Hanigan knows he's out of his depth and is just going the cheap shots.
What is Folau's ask for actually committing to a loose ball? $2m, $3m?
Any lessons learned from Bledisloe 1 did not stick.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Terrible ref.

Forward passes and knock ons missed whole game long. Even from the fucking touchies just before Boks forced a turnover penalty.

Boks' forwards only started playing around 50 min mark.

Kurtley Beale is a great player. Love him and hate him.

Scrappy game and in the end a draw is what it was worth. Encouraging that we played badly and did not lose I guess.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Take a bow Uelese. That's nuts, genuinely fucked that a man (nay boy) who has played 28 minutes of Super can be that damaging against some of the world's best bosh merchants.

Imagine what he can do after a few years of proper top tier rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom