• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v USA Eagles, 5th September, Soldier Field, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Then runs away from his man on the wing instead of taking the numbers.

Less tries per minute than Naiyaravoro.
Can't believe Tomane beat him to the RWC squad to be honest.

ummm if the pass hit Tomane .. he'd of scored it closer to the posts .. so what ?

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Genia outplayed Phipps, but foley looks to be getting first crack at 10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Spoke just a little early there Cyclopath! One stolen and a couple not in straight. Need to keep working on it

One of those was Sio throwing. Of course we need to work at it, but it mostly worked well, and we disrupted theirs a bit too. A solid pass for me. Scrum too was solid.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
In analysing our performance I think it's important to realise that every player including the 23 that played to today has been flogged shitless for the last 2 weeks. They will continue to be flogged shitless for another week or so you would think, before the tapering begins.

Also, it was neither the A team nor the B team that played. The team was structured around those that either needed a run or needed a rest. For an international side, about as much of a 'throw together' as you will ever get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
so cheika has found out that Foley is average even with no pressure.

Yeah just a shitload of linebreaks, 6 kicks from 7 (missing one from the sideline), and setting up multiple tries. A few mistakes, but if we're firing everyone on that, let's fuck off Genia and Cooper for shocking kicks.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah just a shitload of linebreaks, 6 kicks from 7 (missing one from the sideline), and setting up multiple tries. A few mistakes, but if we're firing everyone on that, let's fuck off Genia and Cooper for shocking kicks.

This one goes to 11.........

Status
Not open for further replies.