• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallaroos-Black Ferns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
I can't imagine there'd be many occasions we've put three tries past the Black Ferns.

I just read that the Wallaroos are coached by Dwayne Nestor. I don't know anything about him except for the fact that he won the only silverware in the history of professional rugby in WA (the Club 10s with the Force and the NRC with the Spirit) so based on this result it looks like a rare good coaching appointment in Australian rugby.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yes wallaroos definitely showed improvement then when last played black ferns in nz.

The first season of super w certainly helped played key role in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I thought the girls played great. Really unlucky as well. The ref let everything and I mean everything go in the first half but then in the second the wallaroos must of been told to play to the whistle and he changed his mind and pinged everything.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Apparently there were ~28K in the ground at full-time in the women's match. Last time they played at EP in 2016 only 12,500 tix were sold. Haven't seen the numbers but NZR are very pleased with the ratings for both matches.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Apparently there were ~28K in the ground at full-time in the women's match. Last time they played at EP in 2016 only 12,500 tix were sold. Haven't seen the numbers but NZR are very pleased with the ratings for both matches.
Barely broke 600k in Aus. I would expect much improved figures in NZ.

It's nice to see the Wallaroos improving. Could use some work on the team name though.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^ 600K for a women's match on a Saturday arvo your time is pretty good though, isn't it?

Stoopid nick name-wise NZ has a huuuge advantage: just stick "Black" at the front- or back end & she's sweet as, bro (or sis) :)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just noticed that my G&GR rank is currently Phil Fuckin' Kearns! I'm outraged! What do I have to do to get to whoever's next? Will pretty much do anything that's not illegal (unless guaranteed not to get caught in which case I'm likely to be a tad more flecible).......

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
^^^^^^^^^ 600K for a women's match on a Saturday arvo your time is pretty good though, isn't it?

Stoopid nick name-wise NZ has a huuuge advantage: just stick "Black" at the front- or back end & she's sweet as, bro (or sis) :)
Oh i think it mightve been 600k over all.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Just noticed that my G&GR rank is currently Phil Fuckin' Kearns! I'm outraged! What do I have to do to get to whoever's next? Will pretty much do anything that's not illegal (unless guaranteed not to get caught in which case I'm likely to be a tad more flecible)...
Probably get two more likes. Don't look at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.