• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallaroos-Black Ferns

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^ yeah, nah, bro, this site is waaaay better than TSF. Shit, even The Roar is better than TSF. No sense of humour, irony or sarcasm, those cnuts & I'm a major fan of all three :)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Ratings for game 2 (live on Sky + delayed on FTA) were 576K. Super Rugby Final had 779K live, Warriors (NRL & a real bandwagon this year given they're finally making the playoffs for the first time since 2011) 115K live the night before Ferns v Wallaroos 2.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Ratings for game 2 (live on Sky + delayed on FTA) were 576K. Super Rugby Final had 779K live, Warriors (NRL & a real bandwagon this year given they're finally making the playoffs for the first time since 2011) 115K live the night before Ferns v Wallaroos 2.
Ratings for the Wallaroos game or Bled 2 overall? I'm surprised there were more viewers in Aus. Clearly fading as a spectacle.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^ that's about the size of it but for whatever reason(s) sky are so fuckin' secretive about their viewer numbers (probably 'cos they're on the down due to netflix etc & them being so "well if you want bread you've also gotta buy milk" re: their packages) it's hard to really know.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
oh yeah that makes way more sense. So as far as i can tell the Bled overall got about 600k in Aus whilst in NZ just the women got that number.

Hurld now reporting Bled2 numbers were 700K sky (live) 285K FTA (delayed). Excludes anyone who watched on Sky or NZR apps. So comfortably 1Mn all up I'd think which ain't bad for a country that hasn't quite made it to 5Mn total pop'n yet.

Was going to post the link but it's 95% GPaul thrash-wanking about NZR leveraging the AB brand for mega-buck tv rights if the planets align just so & y'all don't need to be reading that shit. The viewer numbers cited do sound realistic & in keeping with previous home Bledisloes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.