• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
found him passed out behind the wheel at 4:30am on Thursday, police woke him and he blows 0.135

He was also driving on a suspended license

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
A few things, If his license was suspended as it was, how'd his car get there, he drove, although cannot be proved, why would you get in the drivers seat to sleep, telling you now stretched out on the back seat is much more comfortable. What the fuck was he doing on a Thursday morning at 4:30 am pissed as a mute before having to train that day and play on Saturday. I assume since he was close to Tah's HQ he was heading straight to training.

The guy has no self control, on or off the pitch..

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Whether he is found guilty or not, there’s some serious behavioural issues there. Getting on the piss hard a few days before a super rugby match is just stupid behaviour. I have zero sympathy for DUI, they risk other people’s lives because of their own lack of restraint.

Gibson shouldn’t have played him.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Whether he is found guilty or not, there’s some serious behavioural issues there. Getting on the piss hard a few days before a super rugby match is just stupid behaviour. I have zero sympathy for DUI, they risk other people’s lives because of their own lack of restraint.

Gibson shouldn’t have played him.

He played and they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.