• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Blues - Round 11, Saturday 6 May, Allianz Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
By my count it's three tries to two, right? The Australian coverage, annoyingly, doesn't keep an on-screen try count.

4-2 now with AIone's one, 13 minutes to get another for the BP........

EDIT: unless, of course, BFoley drags one back....... no Bloos BP tonight, methinks.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
4-3, now. No bonus point win and the Blues mathematical finals chances must now be all but gone, I'd imagine.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm so impressed with the Foxtel commentators, they always make original, insightful and unbiased assessments, and never resort to cliches.

Highlights Foxtel's obvious commitment to the quality broadcasting of rugby.

No wonder, as rumoured, they wanted to preserve 5 Australian Super rugby teams. Must of been in part so they could go on displaying their consummate skills in sports broadcasting.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
An exceedingly poor second half from the Blues considering the context of both the match and competition. Seemed to just completely turn off after the second half even though the two Crusaders games (vs both the Blues and Waratahs) should've given them a pretty strong indication that the match would be far from over.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Can someone explain what's going on in the head of a player who celebrates a try by thanking god in a losing team. It's a real "we might have lost the war but at least we got this individual battle" mindset.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm so impressed with the Foxtel commentators, they always make original, insightful and unbiased assessments, and never resort to cliches.

Highlights Foxtel's obvious commitment to the quality broadcasting of rugby.

No wonder, as rumoured, they wanted to preserve 5 Australian Super rugby teams. Must of been in part so they could go on displaying their consummate skills in sports broadcasting.

/s?

Or woosh?

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Can someone explain what's going on in the head of a player who celebrates a try by thanking god in a losing team. It's a real "we might have lost the war but at least we got this individual battle" mindset.
I'm hoping 'God' is busy on other matters than just watching a round game between 2 non competitive teams......

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Who are these guys in Auckland Blues jerseys? Accruing 3’s to build a steady lead? WFT? And also apparently the least penalized team in the whole comp?

In unrelated news:

dognam_zpsdkvgzdja.gif

Coach Gibson’s dog, seen here thinking about his master at work.

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
thats achieving for them, mummy is still proud of the effort

Status
Not open for further replies.