• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Blues, Saturday 28 March, Round 7 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegascane

Chris McKivat (8)
Kaino should be back for this one. Blues have real problems at 9/10 this season. Their midfield is a revolving door and the back 3 is playing poorly as a unit.

Tahs by plenty

Blues have had probems at 9/10 since Divine and Spencer days in the early 2000's...they need a general to direct and lead

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I always tell my oldest son that I had an eye on the 1991 RWC final first half whilst ploughing the said ground in front of the TV set in hopes of him continuing the fine family tradition of playing rugby.

Alas my hopes have been dashed, he plays first grade AFL in Wagga nowadays!

vegascane

Chris McKivat (8)
Hope they had an arrangement in place so the last one out switched the lights off.

haha...would turn the lights out but then we need them to shine on all the trophies we have in our overflowing cabinets at Rugby House...lol...

But I think its great we send you our excess rugby players to help increase your rugby IQ ...like Quade, Joe, George, Sekope, Mike, Tamati, Scott, Pek, Adam. We are do generous to Australian Rugby.

Soon the Wallabies will look a lot similar to the AB's. lol

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I always tell my oldest son that I had an eye on the 1991 RWC final first half whilst ploughing the said ground in front of the TV set in hopes of him continuing the fine family tradition of playing rugby.

Alas my hopes have been dashed, he plays first grade AFL in Wagga nowadays!
If he has to think about his parents going at it every time he sees rugby I'm not surprised he picked another game.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
haha.would turn the lights out but then we need them to shine on all the trophies we have in our overflowing cabinets at Rugby House.lol.

But I think its great we send you our excess rugby players to help increase your rugby IQ .like Quade, Joe, George, Sekope, Mike, Tamati, Scott, Pek, Adam. We are do generous to Australian Rugby.

Soon the Wallabies will look a lot similar to the AB's. lol

How do you explain the other ones then? The ones clogging up Subbies rugby claiming they're "All Black Triallists" who don't think they have to pay rego?

vegascane

Chris McKivat (8)
How do you explain the other ones then? The ones clogging up Subbies rugby claiming they're "All Black Triallists" who don't think they have to pay rego?

All of them should be abiding by whatever rules, policies and regulations that are in the competition they are playing in full stop, regardless of if that's in NSW, QLD or VIC, or if they are former internationals or club social players looking to keep active. You play here, you pay here! Simple.

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
My wedding was the night of the 1991 RWC final (I know poor planning on my part). I fulfilled my obligations vis-a-vis consummation and settled down to watch. The wife was worn out and only caught the first half. Unfortunately, this meant there was no post match celebration.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well my daughter got married on the day of "the Sydney Bledisloe 2000" and when I pointed out it was on a Test day her reply was well you will have to record it Dad!! To which I answered, but you are my only daughter,had wanted to see you get married live!!

I watched test on replay.:confused:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Well my daughter got married on the day of "the Sydney Bledisloe 2000" and when I pointed out it was on a Test day her reply was well you will have to record it Dad!! To which I answered, but you are my only daughter,had wanted to see you get married live!!

I watched test on replay.:confused:
Jeez, I was at a wedding on that day - remember getting texts on my old Nokia from mates there about the score. I thought they were making shit up.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^ reminds me of the old story about the Kiwi bloke at the Bledisloe Test who had an empty seat beside him. When asked he said he bought tickets for him and his wife a long time ago, but that she had passed away. Asked if he could have given the ticket to his children or any of his friends he replied that he had tried to do that, but they all insisted on going to her funeral instead.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
^^ reminds me of the old story about the Kiwi bloke at the Bledisloe Test who had an empty seat beside him. When asked he said he bought tickets for him and his wife a long time ago, but that she had passed away. Asked if he could have given the ticket to his children or any of his friends he replied that he had tried to do that, but they all insisted in going to her funeral instead.

:D:D:D

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Blues
1. Tony Woodcock
2. James Parsons
3. Charlie Faumuina
4. Hayden Triggs
5. Patrick Tuipulotu
6. Steven Luatua
7. Brendon O'Connor