• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Brumbies 28th June ANZ Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
NSW Waratahs team to take on the Brumbies at ANZ Stadium on Saturday June 28:​
1. Benn Robinson​
2. Tatafu Polota Nau​
3. Sekope Kepu​
4. Jacques Potgieter​
5. Kane Douglas​
6. Dave Dennis (captain)​
7. Michael Hooper​
8. Wycliff Palu​
9. Nick Phipps​
10. Bernard Foley​
11. Rob Horne​
12. Kurtley Beale​
13. Adam Ashley-Cooper​
14. Alofa Alofa​
15. Israel Folau​
Replacements (one to be omitted): 16. Tolu Latu 17. Jeremy Tilse 18. Paddy Ryan 19. Will Skelton 20. Stephen Hoiles 21. Brendan McKibbin 22. Jono Lance 23.Taqele Naiyaravoro 24. Cam Crawford​

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
One of the things I like about Cheika is he gets his team in early. Means they're training together for as long as possible.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Would have preferred Skelton starting and Palu coming off the bench, still the Brumbies won't be happy about getting bashed for 50 minutes then seeing the big man trot on.

given that Walsh is the ref I suggest the "one to be omitted" should be Hoiles

Is Steve Walsh the ref? This means we are guaranteed for him to take centre stage for 5 minutes while he makes a routine TMO call. He is truly insufferable and one of the most frustrating referees on the circuit.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Carraro is out for the season with a shoulder injury, Alofa is at odds I wouldnt be suprised if crawford starts

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Carraro is out for the season with a shoulder injury, Alofa is at odds I wouldnt be suprised if crawford starts

That's a shame. I'm sure Carraro would have been in the squad for the majority of the matches remaining if fit.

Alofa has been named to start already. Team is at the top of this page.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
That's a shame. I'm sure Carraro would have been in the squad for the majority of the matches remaining if fit.

Chiek on occasion changes the side a bit from that named early in the week. Particulary the make up of his bench

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)

But Taqele and Crawford are both on the bench to cover wing. That tells me Alofa is doubtful and if he drops out one of these two will start. The most worrying thing is that Taqele is named first. His rugby defence has still got L plates. If Alofa is out I dread having Taqele facing Speight at full throttle.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Is Steve Walsh the ref? This means we are guaranteed for him to take centre stage for 5 minutes while he makes a routine TMO call. He is truly insufferable and one of the most frustrating referees on the circuit.

funny, I think he is one of the best at using the TMO

Status
Not open for further replies.