• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Rebels, RD3 SR2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Was phase after maul I thought?

I thought TPN and another Tahs had Phipps off the ground and it collapsed.

As much as I don't like to see 14 tahs play against 15 Mexicans, It is good that the referee has followed through on his general warning.

How many times have we had referees (Senior Referees esp) issue about 4 Final Warnings, and yet still no YC's?

But he left himself nowhere to go.
He, like the Tahs, is a bit all over the shop.

For the Tahs to win this they will have to be a different team from last year, and the year before

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Half time stats according to Fox

NSW VIC
Ruck/Maul 23 49
Advantage Line% 75 76
7+ phases 0 1
Line breaks 1 2
Missed Tackles 13 5
Turnovers 7 5
Handling errors 4 2

Hate to think what the possession/position stats would be like but both would be significantly in Rebels favour.

In many respects Rebels should be more than 10 points ahead.

edit: that formatting looks horrible - sorry. Must learn how to do tables

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Hugh Jarse my problem with the Carter incident is that for Carter to "pull out" of the tackle the only thing he could have done was not use his arms (penalty) and Higgers still would have collided with his shoulder and with no grip on him he would have literally gone head first into the ground in a pitch poling sought of action.
Still, even if I am right, its all very easy sitting here.

Reactions: BPC
P

Paradox

Tahs, comical start to second half. Weather looks to be getting worse.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
And the rebels start the 2nd half the same way as they played most of the first half. On attack with plenty of possession putting the Tah's under pressure.

Sub: Volavola on for Kingston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom