• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Rebels, RD3 SR2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It's definitely dry in the Fox and Lion / PJ Gallaghers. Whatever you want to call it.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Rebels - Lachie Mitchell wearing 11 jersey not 14 - Kingi wearing 14 jersey not 11.

Tahs - as mentioned yesterday 19. Greg Peterson replaces S. Timani on the bench.

Other players - as published.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
With two recent graduates (Jones and Hooper) playing on opposite teams, it was good to see the St Pius X boys forming the Guard for the players as they ran on tonight.

P

Paradox

2 pretty cynical penalties given away by the Tahs in their 22. Both sides seem to be offside.

P

Paradox

Rebels centres making good metres so far. Benn Robinson rampaging. Best run I've seen from him for years.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Carter is rather lucky there to still be on the field. Could so easily have been a Red Card.

P

Paradox

TPN yellow. Not rolling away. Rebels try...just where TPN would have been defending.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I agree that that is one interpretation, but still think it could have been interpreted differently. If it had been interpreted differently (as is so often the case) then the guidance to Referees is "Send Off".

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
As much as I don't like to see 14 tahs play against 15 Mexicans, It is good that the referee has followed through on his general warning.

How many times have we had referees (Senior Referees esp) issue about 4 Final Warnings, and yet still no YC's?

P

Paradox

Rebels look v good with ball in hand. Tahs just need to hold the ball.

16-6 - Rebels

Rebels with plenty of possession. Scrum/lineout is going ok for Rebs. Tahs being ill disciplined and making errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.