• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Cheetahs Super Rugby-R5 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I think that they may have this role allocated out on a rotation policy.

A squad of 30 players should be able to see the season out without the need for too many to have to back up as Duty Scapegoat too often.

Reactions: BPC

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I think he is more likely to draw a line through a few players and not use them. than to rotate them as scapegoats over the season.
There could be a few guys getting called up this year.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Is he?

still wont be the designated scapegoat Bruce raised.

Yep.

Sydney Uni - Tom Carter, Berrick Barnes, Michael Hodge, Ollie Atkins, Israel Folau, Bernard Foley, Peter Betham, Tom Kingston, Dave Dennis, Pat McCutcheon, Jeremy Tilse, Paddy Ryan, Will Skelton
Southern Districts - Sitaleki Timani, Lopeti Timani, Rob Horne, Kane Douglas, Grayson Hart, Jed Holloway, Ben Volavola
Manly - Michael Hooper, Wycliff Palu, Matt Lucas, Greg Peterson
Eastern Suburbs - Mitchell Chapman, Brendan McKibbin, John Ulugia
Eastwood - Lachie Turner, Benn Robinson, (Damien Fitzpatrick),
Northern Suburbs - Adam Ashley-Cooper, Cam Crawford
Randwick - Sekope Kepu
Parramatta - Tatafu Polota-Nau
Warringah - Luke Holmes
Balmain - Drew Mitchell

Somewhat shocking that 20 of the 36 players come from 2 clubs.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Is he?

still wont be the designated scapegoat Bruce raised.

Belly, I was giving you more credit for sarcasim and cynical posts with your original post that there wouldn't be a wicks duty scapegoat, before this post from you.

Hard for some to believe that the Wicks have almost 0 rep players for the Tahs, and I can't think of too many that are in Ponies, Rebels or Force either.

It is little wonder that they finished where they did in last years SS comp, and had the coaching staff clean out that they did.

Be aware that Drew Mitchell's Balmain registration seems to have a tacit agreement to play for the Wicks when available. So total is technically 2 wickers.

And Schmoo has been the duty scapegoat for the week before last. It seems to have had the desired effect on him for the Blues game.

Status
Not open for further replies.