• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Drua - Saturday 20 May 2023

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Tahs on a roll, maybe there was something in that ‘playing themselves into fitness’ thing at the start of the season that everyone laughed at.

im even half keen to fly to Christchurch next weekend to get on the bandwagon

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What did people think of Mosese Tuipulotu? (that was him running around in 22 correct?)
Not enough mins to evaluate, that grab for the ball that was for Pietsch probably from not playing often.

Expect him to start next week against Crusaders in ChCh if Foketi and both Perese out. Tough gig.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Reading through forward defensive srats: HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) 27, Sinclair and Hooper 26, Harris 22, Po, recki19, Holloway and Faulkner 15..That's a big shift for all
Massive defence. Players usually come close to topping the tackle count with half that much

Jamie

Watty Friend (18)
Plenty of support for the Tahs. The Fijians fans were just louder. Awesome to see they ad so much to this comp. Epic game and my 3 year old was screaming FOOTY I LOVE FOOTY! Incidentally one thing that I loved about tonight was the guys walking around the crowd selling beers. About time!!

Attachments

• IMG_5763.jpeg
    IMG_5763.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
At the game, what an addition the Drua are to the comp. Massive turn out of fans, all loving the game. Watching them play in Suva must be something else
I do wonder if they should keep 1-2 home games a year at Western Sydney stadium.