• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Fucking signs of life. Don't knock them, maybe they've just come back from the Wallabies setup and remembered that they're footy players. I can picture it now.

RHP - Come on Dane, it's time to go to bed like a good boy
DHP - Fuck off mate, what are you, an accountant? If you weren't twice the size of me I'd wrestle you. Fuck it, we're wrestling anyway
RHP - (girlish screaming) aahhh watch the vase.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
99f5e6136c19864ea11a7ac89145e3b1.jpg

Back page of the Courier Mail for the Western Force!

Piss off the blanket State of Origin coverage or anything to do with the home Reds match being played!

The Weestain Force - at least there weren't any dogs involved.

M

Moono75

Pissing in the hallway, obviously a case of being in a foreign hotel, woke from a deep slumber, dark room, eyes still shut, opened the room door instead of the bathroom door dropped the strides and went to town. Really it could happen to anyone!

Our hallway carpet has never quite looked the same :oops:

M

Moono75

My Afrikaans could be a touch rusty but doesn't Bloemfontein translate to "Blow em Blue Fountain". As they say when in Rome.........

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Pissing in the hallway, obviously a case of being in a foreign hotel, woke from a deep slumber, dark room, eyes still shut, opened the room door instead of the bathroom door dropped the strides and went to town. Really it could happen to anyone!

Our hallway carpet has never quite looked the same :oops:
During my military service, and I shit you not, there was someone EVERY week who got pissed and peed in the hallway.
When we graduated as corporals, we went out to drink the whole lot and one guy peed down the stairs from the second floor. Same evening someone peed from a table to the middle of the room he and 7 others were sleeping in. It must have been something with the air.
Never did it myself though.

T

TOCC

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Hodgo also very publicly backed Foley and made the point he was re-signing with the understanding Foley was to stay on.

Bit of a mess, so situation normal for the Force.

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)
Solid signing. Hopefully he can perform for the Force as he did for Gloucester.

Yes, glad to see that he is going to the Force, they need some positive recruits. If Jono Lance can stay uninjured, with a backline of Prior, Lance, Taps, Meakes, Morahan and DHP - plus Masirewa looked pretty quick when I saw him play off the bench, that's a pretty decent backline with some good experience. I don't know what depth there is beyond that though and who is staying at the Force and who is leaving - Godwin is gone supposedly.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I'm really hoping Jono can stay fit next season because he's one of the few blokes who looked threatening on attack all season. Well him and DHP.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Yes, glad to see that he is going to the Force, they need some positive recruits. If Jono Lance can stay uninjured, with a backline of Prior, Lance, Taps, Meakes, Morahan and DHP - plus Masirewa looked pretty quick when I saw him play off the bench, that's a pretty decent backline with some good experience. I don't know what depth there is beyond that though and who is staying at the Force and who is leaving - Godwin is gone supposedly.

Looks a solid backline providing they actually can play and maintain the right gameplan to suit.

Pity about losing Godwin. I suspectsuspect a bit of fristration has crept in there. He's a talented footballer with a strong future but the Force under Foley haven't been able to provide him with the opportunities to grow. If anything he's just stagnated.

Any word on the coming'sand going's in the pack?

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Looks a solid backline providing they actually can play and maintain the right gameplan to suit.

Pity about losing Godwin. I suspectsuspect a bit of fristration has crept in there. He's a talented footballer with a strong future but the Force under Foley haven't been able to provide him with the opportunities to grow. If anything he's just stagnated.

Any word on the coming'sand going's in the pack?

Gone or likely going:
Millar, Hoskins, Heiberg, Sexton, Charles, Mafi, Walton, Alcock, Mathewson, Godwin, Rasolea, Lacey, Nikoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.