• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
They are paying him big dollars in terms of their squad and he has got a better offer from Bath so he wants to leave.

Making a player stay who wants to leave is rarely good for anyone and now they've got spare cash to go after other players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Still a shame. I really hoped that Taps would be one of those players who had a second coming. In a position where there are so many arguement re ball player vs ball runner, he was effective at both. Unfortunately though he never seemed to recapture his best form since 2012. Hope he goes well.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Bugger, a player of his caliber is hard to replace at this stage. But if his heart wasn't here it's best he goes.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
taps would have been getting paid overs for his value at the force, so as wessels says it leaves alot of cash available to pursue others.

Either a meakes 12, rona 13 or coleman 12 meakes 13.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I would hope that Matuato would also get a look in after three very solid NRC campaigns. Probably goes against him that he seems to play mostly at 13 as does Meakes.

T

Tip

Do elaborate, these forums are the only place to espouse such rumours.

N

NTT

Burton is either 10 or 12. Hasn't played much in 2 years because of injuries.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
The Force have signed WA boy Chance Peni from the west tigers another one has come home.

https://www.westernforce.com.au/article/peni-drops-western-force

I love this. Again it shows the value of the work at the grass roots that RugbyWA is doing. These local boys have come through our club system and it's great. Look at all the blokes he played state schoolboys footy with. Even though some blokes have gone to loig for a while they're starting to come back. THAT is the value of having the Force over here.

T

TOCC

So...

10. Lance
11. Rona
12. Meakes
13. Peni
14. Morahan
15. DHP

They seem a little short on playmakers, but doing well in the big outside back category

Status
Not open for further replies.