• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
My stab at what the team may look like next year.

1 Cowan
2 TPN
3 Falkner
4 RHP
5 Coleman
6 McCalman
7 Hodgeson
8 Naisarani

9 Louwrans
10 Lance
11 Rona
12 ????
13 Meaks
14 Morahan
15 DHP

16 Scoble/Tessman
17 Daley
18 Ainsley / Shambeckler
19 Philips / Arnold
20 Hardwick / Standar
21 Prior
22 Coleman / Burton
23 Brache / Peni

Im really happy with how its looks just not so sold on the 12 spot hopefully a good signing still to come...

Like I mentioned earlier BEALE TO THE FORCE IN 17!

N

NTT

At last count RugbyWA has received between 2500 - 2600 expressions of interest for the Fan Ownership Initiative. And that is before it has really been advertised hard on TV and Radio. Rumour is the board is trying to get the Honey Badger to be a spokesman for this.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
At last count RugbyWA has received between 2500 - 2600 expressions of interest for the Fan Ownership Initiative. And that is before it has really been advertised hard on TV and Radio. Rumour is the board is trying to get the Honey Badger to be a spokesman for this.

Will people be allowed to buy more than one share? If so that may already be enough.

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
Will people be allowed to buy more than one share? If so that may already be enough.

I would think multiple shares would help cover off those who drop out. It is easy for people to register on the internet, but another thing for them to actually part with their hard earned cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
I would think multiple shares would help cover off those who drop out. It is easy for people to register on the internet, but another thing for them to actually part with their hard earned cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true, but I'm quite sure I read "one per person".

I think you can gift them though, so one could easily get them for the whole family and they act as proxies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not a supporter of the Force per se, but a supporter of Australian Rugby. The Force (and WA Rugby or Rugby in WA) is a vital cog in the machine that is Australian Rugby.

I'm prepared to buy a share for whatever $ (figure I've seen looks reasonable) to keep the game alive in Australia.

You know it makes sense. Think big picture.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
You are able to buy multiple shares and as for the payment you will have the option to pay in full up front or in 4 quarterly transactions

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
You are able to but multiple shares and as for the payment you will have the option to pay in full up front or in 4 quarterly transactions

That's actually a pretty good deal. If you elect for the quarterly payments apart from the initial quarter up front (I'm assuming) that's less than $21 a week. I spend more than that on my morning coffee each week.

I was thinking of getting one but I might go a couple with that deal.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just submitted my EOI.

^^I'm on to it as well.

I intend to own a footy club or part thereof. Come and join me and @WorkingClassRugger in the Owner's Bar.

image.jpeg

Go you good things!

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)

Possibly, but my feeling is there must be at least say 100 people who are big enough supporters and wealthy enough that they would put in 10k+ each without breaking a sweat, then more who might be in for 5k and so on. You may only need 1000-1500 people to get to $5 million.

That said you'd rather have 5000 people paying $1000 each if possible.

N

NTT

Heath Tessman and Shambeckler Vui have signed, 2 years and 1 year respectively.

So that gives us 34 in the main squad confirmed.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
think the senior squad number is 38 now. The Reds have 38, then another squad of 5 EPS which is a couple U20 kids and NRC guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.