• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I just expected to see more people trying to argue for the retention of the Force. The passion has been unreal from the West. I think we're all just shot of the whole process, and I guess we're all just at our wits end and have nothing left in the tank.
The discussion is happing in "what now for super rugby" thread

L

Leo86

Yep in the where to thread is where ive been posting and reading. If there is anything that individually concerns the force i will put it here. This entire debacle concerns all of Australian rugby

N

NTT

I just expected to see more people trying to argue for the retention of the Force. The passion has been unreal from the West. I think we're all just shot of the whole process, and I guess we're all just at our wits end and have nothing left in the tank.

twf.com.au
We have a place for it. Most people who follow the Force don't bother with GAGR.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
I arrived in WA 40 years ago and have been involved in rugby here since then(now purely as a spectator).I have seen rugby come on leaps and bounds since the Force was formed.
no matter what happens from here on,the ARU in my mind,has lost its credibility.
And people wonder why we have this them and us mentality about the wise men from the east!
fuaru

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I arrived in WA 40 years ago and have been involved in rugby here since then(now purely as a spectator).I have seen rugby come on leaps and bounds since the Force was formed.
no matter what happens from here on,the ARU in my mind,has lost its credibility.
And people wonder why we have this them and us mentality about the wise men from the east!
fuaru
A big part of me thinks the Force should just walk away because fighting could be a scorched earth policy. But then another big part of me thinks maybe destruction is our path to transformation. A la Ra's al Ghul in Batman begins. But then the risk is that Tah Man will come along to counter the Force's legal challenge.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I hesitated buying a share because of this clusterfuck, but realised that's exactly what the ARU wanted to happen by feeding info to their puppet Pandaram.

So tonight I bought it, but the only mate who I've been talking with about buying shares isn't buying one. The ARU never wanted a fair fight, they just wanted to steamroll us. So if you're hesitating, buy one now. There's little risk, if the Force stay you get your share that you wanted, and if they don't you get a refund.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
It would be good if people on here could use this as a temporary avatar here & on your social media. Let's show some unity.

Who's in?

1834.jpg

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
I fear we are just pissing into the wind here,The ARU have made up their mind-they just can't find a way to justify it!

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)

like Bairdy said, plenty of discussion going on.
but you're right. i'm sick of it, the entire situation is fucked.
I've been trying to stay as reasonable and objective for the discussion as i can, because at the moment the last place i would want to be employed is RWA or the Rebels.

Never nice waiting to see if you're going to get a redundancy

andrewM

Herbert Moran (7)

Actually Rebelyell, we've been wondering on twf and on facebook why we haven't seen a more concerted effort by the Rebel Army?

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
I hesitated buying a share because of this clusterfuck, but realised that's exactly what the ARU wanted to happen by feeding info to their puppet Pandaram.

So tonight I bought it, but the only mate who I've been talking with about buying shares isn't buying one. The ARU never wanted a fair fight, they just wanted to steamroll us. So if you're hesitating, buy one now. There's little risk, if the Force stay you get your share that you wanted, and if they don't you get a refund.

They guaranteed a refund in this situation for this reason like you said.

Anyone who doesn't buy a share because of risk is grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.