• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v ACT Brumbies - Rnd 17 Friday 5 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The crowd erupts when Cummins nearly gets a run away try. Great scrambling defense by the Brums and there's a five metre scrum for the Force being held up over the line.
More of a "ambling away try" he was moving so slowly - no acceleration at all.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Benny A was a liability that half. Otherwise pretty dominant from the Brumbies. Speight could be injured though. Limping all game.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Gardiner currently being the only thing preventing scrum destruction. Force have been lucky so far.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Benny A was a liability that half. Otherwise pretty dominant from the Brumbies. Speight could be injured though. Limping all game.

i think that's a bit unfair on Alexander, he was instrumental in Lealiifano's try. Worried about Speight but rather an ankle than near any other injury.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
i think that's a bit unfair on Alexander, he was instrumental in Lealiifano's try. Worried about Speight but rather an ankle than near any other injury.

Possibly just hard to take 3 scrum penalties when we should be dominant. See how it goes in the 2nd.

Hope Speight is all good. If we get the 4th try early, I'd be wrapping him in cotton wool for the remainder.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Joe Tomane made a beautiful hit on Zach Holmes there.

Bit scrappy from both teams so far, score remains 6-21 half an hour to go.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Force turn every game into unwatchable shitfests.

Negative side that scraps for everything but can't do anything with the ball.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
mhaxx.jpg
Force turn every game into unwatchable shitfests.

Negative side that scraps for everything but can't do anything with the ball.

Reactions: gel
T

TOCC

this match has offered very little continuity and i fear to see the stats of how long the ball has been in play.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
That'll do. 4 tries. Now take Speight off.

Barely worth watching the rest. Tahs under pressure for top spot in the conference now.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Ala'alatoa nearly gets a double but they were playing advantage, that would have been a rare intercept try for a reserve front rower.

Status
Not open for further replies.