• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Bulls - Rnd 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'm so sick of this shit its rugby Ffs not fucking tiddly winks I understand the rule but that's not the sort of tackle it was bought in for that was just a dominate tackle. You also need to take into account the tackled played they always turn look for ground which makes it look as if they are being lifted.

So angry right now

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm so sick of this shit its rugby Ffs not fucking tiddly winks I understand the rule but that's not the sort of tackle it was bought in for that was just a dominate tackle. You also need to take into account the tackled played they always turn look for ground which makes it look as if they are being lifted.

So angry right now

I completely agree. It's not how the rules are so it's a penalty but I wish each tackle was taken on it's own merits rather than black and white law guidelines. It wasn't dangerous, it's a dominant tackle from a 120kg bloke on a 80kg bloke.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
All right you blokes, that's enough ammo left laying around for @Blue to come through tomorrow and accuse us all of being bad sport whingey babies.

I'm off to bed.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Indeed. Good chat from wykes. Coleman had a very good game. Man of the match if not for the yellow. Poor bloke lost us the game

M

Moono75

What a waste of the game. Could have won that 3 times over.

Unfortunatley I think that is season done and dusted. Mitch Scott would have made a difference on the wing. Coaching brain fart!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Godwin awarded Motm from the saffas!

He regained the form he showed back in 2013 tonight here's hoping he keeps it up and the partnership with burton looked good.

Coleman was epic tonight and should hold his head high. Wrongly given a yellow and then a dubious penalty to cost us the match he was my MOTM.

If the team plays like thy every week I'll be happy (despite how I feel right now).

With Hodgson and DHP due back soon hopefully the team will trend in the right direction.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Tough result. Thought they'd hold out for the result.

Should not have kicked the ball away on that 78th min restart. Gotta learn to close out those situations.

M

Moono75

Godwin awarded Motm from the saffas!

He regained the form he showed back in 2013 tonight here's hoping he keeps it up and the partnership with burton looked good.

Coleman was epic tonight and should hold his head high. Wrongly given a yellow and then a dubious penalty to cost us the match he was my MOTM.

If the team plays like thy every week I'll be happy (despite how I feel right now).

With Hodgson and DHP due back soon hopefully the team will trend in the right direction.

Mate as much as I respect the performance and the resolve. The season is gone. Kicking has killed us this year and we left too many points on the pitch. The try off the posts was a bit of bullshit. Just a frustrating mess with selections and everything this year. Ref killed us....we killed us....we need a streak like Black Caviar to make anything of this season!

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Tough result. Thought they'd hold out for the result.

Should not have kicked the ball away on that 78th min restart. Gotta learn to close out those situations.
It wasn't a bad decision. The bulls were terrible with the ball in hand all Night.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
It wasn't a bad decision. The bulls were terrible with the ball in hand all Night.
Nah. If it had made big ground and found touch then it might be <maybe> possibly excused. It was a crap option and a crap kick. The game was in their own hands.

Anyway, they put in a good effort. Need to build on more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.