• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Highlanders R15 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Tight game. Happy for the win but just shows we haven't got the offensive firepower to put teams away. Godwin can be great but he needs finishers. Too many indecisive players. Go wide...go fast go hard.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Tight game. Happy for the win but just shows we haven't got the offensive firepower to put teams away. Godwin can be great but he needs finishers. Too many indecisive players. Go wide.go fast go hard.
The start was hard to watch. We are 5m out and we slow our own ball down. We should be coming around the ruck forward after forward and if we still don't score our wide will be a chance.

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
Battle of the wooden spooners!! Hahaha. Godwin made Nonu look like shit. However Nonu is shit

I was going to post something similar. Nonu is the kiss of death in the past couple of years for the Super teams he plays in. Wonder if AB coaching staff will continue to pick him.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
just got home after the game---we actually won a tight one.We still lack finishers out wide,but without our two best wingers(cummins & Mafi) cant expect too much

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
There were some promising signs this week though. The ball went wide and if my eyes didn't deceive me there was a back line move run off phase ball in the lead up to the try. I think that is the first one I have seen all year.

M

Moono75

Put the victory down to the attendance of the girlfriend at the game. We win every time she comes along. If all the Froce fans want to chip in for a membership next year I can guarantee finals action.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
The Highlanders could write the book 'Throwing Games Away for Dummies'. Good for the Force though, they have some really impressive young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.