• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Highlanders R15 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Horan is at least in a position to recognise a bad back line.. too deep, too deep.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Highlanders ruck work is shocking, they used to the be the best breakdown team in the comp, probably the worst atm.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Real cripple fight.
I thought the Force were bad, but the Highlanders really are average.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The Highlanders ruck work is shocking, they used to the be the best breakdown team in the comp, probably the worst atm.

I honestly tune in every week and am genuinely surprised how bad we are each and every week. Like you said we were so good at the breakdown the last two years, our back line used to play on the advantage line. This year, the skill level, the structures, the general rugby playing ability has just evaporated. We are missing Manu, Thomson, Crosswell (who hasn't played at all this year for the Chiefs) hell, even Haskell from last years back row.

Fuk's sake, forget all that above.. we've been shat on by every single ref this year. Almost all the 50-50's and bounces of the ball have gone against us. Not spouting vitriol either, I've mentioned it every week.

..see bounce of the ball again

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Why is sheean not
on, I don't get to Involved in the force's games, but when I do sheean get things moving forward. Plus he is a angry little bugger

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
We've had about 7-8 decisions go to the TMO this year, think we've managed to get 1 of 'em. Unlucky not to score (touched the post but not the ground), lucky to get the ball back seen as Nonu technically lost control.

Any typically, we stuff it up again. That no. 8 gets isolated so bloody often.

Gear knocks on again.. he touches the ball about 2 times a game and manages to knock it on 3 times.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Shocking crowd. The ARU and force board better pull their heads out of their arse soon if they want to arrest the slide.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Highlanders should stop with the fucking quick taps for their benefit. They almost always make a mistake in the following ruck

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not only did Dellit touch it before it bounced but he touched it before he went out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.