• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Which clubs are the Class of 2011 going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Did I catch you daydreaming again Lee?

Those were the days light. In rugby forums at the time I called it the year of the flyhalf.

And so it came to pass [put in music from The Ten Commandments movie here] those four flyhalves from 2005 would play Super Rugby and two of them play for Australia and, verily, it is written that the other two will also in the fullness of time.

Amen

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Here is the 5 Year Report on the Class of 2011.

Credit for most research work is to @RugbyReg and @Jagman, not me.

This is what I found:

Australian Schools Rugby Team to play England Under 18 at St Ignatius College, Sydney 28 Aug 2pm

Alan Ala'alatoa, Mark Baldwin, Brogan Roods (Newington College), Curtis Browning, Chris F'Sautia (Brisbane State High School), Tom Cusack (Marist College Canberra), Rhys Dombkins (St Augustine’s College), Allan Faalavau (Dandenong High School), Feao Fotuakai (St Francis College), David Horwitz, Jim Stewart (The Scots College), Feleti Kaituu, Sean McMahon (St Joseph’s Nudgee College), Benjamin Lawley (Knox Grammar School), Scott Malolua (Marist College Ashgrove), Jake McIntyre (Alstonville High School), Maile Ngauamo (Ipswich Grammar School), Alex Northam (Killarney Heights HS), Harry Scoble (Wanneroo SHS), Saia Tanginoa (Prairewood HS), Caleb Timu (Marsden SHS), Michael Wells (St Ignatius’ College), Waldo Wessels (Endeavour SHS). Andrew Elliot(Manager) Stephen Phillpotts (Coach), Paul Geddes (Asst Manager), Tim Rapp (Asst Coach), William Maher (Physiotherapist), Dr Michael McLean (Doctor)

So, Wallabies are:
Chris F'Sautia, Sean McMahon

Super Rugby Players are:
Alan Ala'alatoa, Curtis Browning, David Horwitz, Jake McIntyre,

Super Rugby Squad Members:
Jim Stewart, Michael Wells, Caleb Timu,

Aussie 7s:
Tom Cusack, Allan Faalavau

NRC:
Mark Baldwin, Scott Malolua, Alex Northam, Brogan Roods, Feao Fotuakai, Maile Ngauamo, Harry Scoble,

Best I could do. The unaccounted for are as follows:

Rhys Dombkins - ??
Feleti Kaituu - playing Premier Grade in Brisbane (and bloody well)
Benjamin Lawley - ??
Saia Tanginoa- ??

Waldo Wessels - ??

Saia Tanginoa- Playing first grade Sydney Uni this weekend, was playing League to some degree I think
Waldo Wessels - First Grade Southern districts- Shute Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.