• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

World Cup Jerseys 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
EDITORS' NOTE: This is a Tooheys promotion and has nothing to do with Green and Gold Rugby. So stop emailing us!

Tooheys New "jersey" is out now too. $10 if you buy a carton

http://www.tooheysnew.com.au/wallabies.php

EDITORS' NOTE: This is a Tooheys promotion and has nothing to do with Green and Gold Rugby. So stop emailing us!

Attachments

• jersey.png
    jersey.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 597
T

TheNextBigThing

Damn itll take a while to fit four squires sixpacks into a new box...

1. Walk into store
2. Look at case
3. Copy down promotional code
4. Buy better beer
5. Enjoy your delicious beer while wearing your ill-gotten "jersey".

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's a shame that there's little variation between the designs with the major jersey manufacturers simply going off the same templates...

Canterbury...

Japan:

799_4446_2282.jpg

Russia:

800_4760_2404.jpg

USA:

9322.jpg

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Italy giving Ireland a run for there money with the chest gaurd.

Attachments

• Kappa-Italy-RWC-Jersey-2011.jpg
    Kappa-Italy-RWC-Jersey-2011.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 2,187

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
the player replica scotland jersey shows some frightening chest panel work as well.

Attachments

• obj6681737.jpeg
    obj6681737.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 292

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
I remember when the England jersey came out for the 03 world cup - they were the first to play with the "tight" body fit style. Everyone thought it was faggy, then all of a sudden everyone has them now. Give it 4 years, everyone will have bra's on their jerseys.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I remember when the England jersey came out for the 03 world cup - they were the first to play with the "tight" body fit style. Everyone thought it was faggy, then all of a sudden everyone has them now. Give it 4 years, everyone will have bra's on their jerseys.

It is still gay

R

Rev Spooner

I can understand why rugby unions feel they have to compete with the other codes but surely it would be wiser to keep our internationally recognised "jersey". The simplicity of the design in the past became symbolically attached to rugby and was the greatest advertisement possible. I understand they can't continue with thick, heavy jerseys but the designs they have tinkered with have brought us back to the pack. The same could be said of dancing girls, celebrity national anthems and fireworks. Bring back the pipe band please!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i dont care what the jerseys are made of or how they fit players, as a subbies prop i just dont understand why the supporter replica jerseys are so tight fitting, make em normal sizes you bastards, why do i need a jersey that comes in for the waist, im not getting grab tackled t the fricken bar

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
The people on here getting all worked up about colours and piping are like a cross between Grumpy Old Men and Absolutely Fabulous :lmao:

I wonder what that would sound like...
"Sweetie, sweetie darling pour mummy some wine, sweetie, oh come on darling, sweetie darling". "Shut the f*ck I'm the captain"

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
i dont care what the jerseys are made of or how they fit players, as a subbies prop i just dont understand why the supporter replica jerseys are so tight fitting, make em normal sizes you bastards, why do i need a jersey that comes in for the waist, im not getting grab tackled t the fricken bar

I've found the opposite...

Even the small sized replica jerseys are made for fatties with big arms...

Status
Not open for further replies.