• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

World Series Rugby: Rd1 Western Force VS Fiji NIB Stadium PerthWA 06:30 PM WST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Line out by Force at 45m. Ball out the line until Fiji collect. Drop ball in tackle.

Who said these Fiji shouldn't be here?

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
There is a decent Fijian support dotted around the ground

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
10m line out Fiji.

That's the most unstructured driving mall I've ever seen. Looks good though. Fiji pushing to the line.

Try converted

WF 24 Fiji 14

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
One of my biggest worries going into this series were potential blowouts and low standard rugby but neither popped up in this game. Cracking game of rugby, hopefully it continues next Sunday against Tonga.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
OK impressions.

Not "Soup standard" though not far off, and of course the teams were competititive so I'm not bitchin' - I don't watch just internationals.

RA/ARU take note - what keeps the punter is competitive games, not particularly beating Kiwi teams.

Twigg is genuine.

This is actually happening. Hang on rugby fans, this possibility is actually funded,

Personal call to the Twigg: Love your work bloke, but another Aus team would help. Reds are ripe for the picking. Just saying.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
OK impressions.

Not "Soup standard" though not far off, and of course the teams were competititive so I'm not bitchin' - I don't watch just internationals.

RA/ARU take note - what keeps the punter is competitive games, not particularly beating Kiwi teams.

Twigg is genuine.

This is actually happening. Hang on rugby fans, this possibility is actually funded,

Personal call to the Twigg: Love your work bloke, but another Aus team would help. Reds are ripe for the picking. Just saying.
What reminded me by Fiji warriors performance which is their amateur team is for twiggyball with a professional Fiji team who can keep their best players will be the best team in the competition within 3 year timeframe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
What a great evening, a resounding success in every way. The footy was decent, the game fairly close and a bumper crowd. Can't ask for much more than that. I hope that this is the first step on a new path, not only for rugby here in WA, but also a glimpse of what can be achieved nationally. Well done to everyone who made it a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.