• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

OneMaulStepForMan

Stan Wickham (3)
Huge News this weekend, I heard that St Ignatius College vs Sure School that it is the shore hookers James "Cheese" Warners 18th birthday. He'll be playing under immense pressure and look to have a humungous weekend (on the field). I've also heard James is quite the charmer, with having plenty of people coming out out to watch him tear up on his birthday.

CHEESE
Its pronounced "Shore" mate not "Sure". Cheers.

Footy Chicks Beers

Frank Row (1)
Bad news from scots before this weekends rounds there 5/8 max soepono has torn his hamstring. This will be a massive loss and it appears that Ollie Sinclair might have to step up into the ones.

Agent

Alfred Walker (16)
Charlie Francis - Forbes, correct. Forth (sic) generation? Stop making it up (again). Dad, Peter, played in the centres in the powerful Knox 1995 side. You used to make sense, RH. Has someone stolen your identity?

@Rob hart pretty sure you are half right. Charlie's father and uncle both attend Knox in the 90's (both very good centres in their day) but the multi-generational connection to Shore comes from his mothers side. Obviously, she didn't attend Shore but she has a strong connection to the school through I believe her brother and father, and potentially grandfather. Yes - Forbes, yes - year 11. :)

Adam Ashley Hooper

Frank Row (1)
Would anyone be able to provide a list of all AAGPS Rugby players (including players in the age groups) that are playing in the junior sides of NRL clubs, providing what team they play for and if they possibly already have a contract with that team.

I would just like to mention that I appreciate Newington putting up a team list with player photos, very helpful to identify who is who in the team. Riverview was very good at this last year doing this for the 1sts, 2nds are 3rds teams, hopefully they continue to do that. Further, their 'View Footy Highlights' youtube channel is exceptional, making key moments of games widely available for spectators to watch who are not able to attend those games and don't have access to the recordings of those games. This is something I wish all GPS schools did.
This is what I have ascertained for the players in League squads in 2024:

Although I haven't been able to find a full team list for Joeys - if someone could post the team I can find out if there are more players in league squads.

Let me know if ive missed anyone.

Baxter Warner (NC - #13) - Roosters SG Ball (U19s)
Toby Rodwell (NC - #10) - Roosters SG Ball (U19s)
Quinn Mersal (NC - #8) - North Sydney Bears SG Ball (U19s)
Matthew Humphries (NC #12) - Rabbitohs SG Ball (U19s)
Hemasi Makasini (NC #11) - Western Suburbs Magpies Harold Matts (U17s)
Callum Granthum (NC #14) - Cronulla Sharks Harold Matts (U17s)
Dylan Simmons (NC #7) - Manly Sea Eagles Harold Matts (U17s)

Zach Fittler (Scots - #14) - Roosters SG Ball (U19s)
Onitoni Large (Scots) - Western Suburbs Magpies Harold Matts (U17s)
Ashton Large (Scots) - Western Suburbs Magpies Harold Matts (U17s)
Heinz Lemoto (Scots - #12) - Penrith Panthers Harold Matts (U17s)
Finnlay Bartlett (Scots - #5) - Manly Sea Eagles SG Ball (U19s)

Rex Bassingwaigthe (Shore - #10) - Sydney Roosters Harold Matts (U17s)
Marshall Le Maitre (Shore - #7) - Rabbitohs
Jai Callaghan (Shore - #15) - Central Coast Roosters Harold Matts (U17s)

Charlie Ghattas (Joeys - #2) - Manly Sea Eagles Harold Matts (U17s)

Isaac Perkins (Riverview - #8) - Balmain Tigers Harold Matts (U17s)

Talen Risati (Kings #15) - Parramatta Eels Harold Matts (U17s)

It's a bird, it's plane.... Its' the notorious Cameron Stuckey.

Cameron Stuckey a 'brickwall' or 'Chiprock-wall', is a rearing stallion capable of dishing out 'Big Shots' like there hotcakes. This 6'2 and bone-rattling 76 Kilogram Second-Rower will be storming the pitch at Stanmore International Airport at 2 o'clock and pulling on the infamous RED V (St Joesph's College 2nd XV) jersey. He smells blood and is ready for WAR. Brother of Robert 'Horsey' Stuckey, a former St Joesphs College legendary 1st XI paceman and 2nd XV Rower, Cameron is the colleges long-awaited 'Messiah' with big shoes to fill. As Cerise & Blue forwards continue to fall victim to phantom shoulder injuries, pulled heart muscles and scrapped toenails. Cameron isn't just a bandaid fix but instead a permeant graft to flaking forward pack. Coming off the back of an applauded performance at St Stanislaus, Bathurst, where biblical levels rains, a marshy quagmire, and a battle for the ages didn't stop him of his usual antics. Massive shots, storming runs and Goldilock hands, terrorised the opposition and handing him a MOTM performance. His highlights which caught the eyes of Coach Mr Mark 'Space' Houston & Mr Scott Faye, has wielded him Mosaic-level debut into the Colleges RED V in the 1st Round of GPS conflict. These include a terrific trifecta of a bone-rattling shot (Big Talk Amongst The Lads), a glorified 45 metre chase-down try saver and two impressive try assists (one a mirror-image of a SBW offload). Cameron isn't just a one-game wonder, he came to inherit the nickname 'Mr Reliable' following his 2023 16'A season, where a notable week in week out performances, created a positive stir in the junior schoolboy rugby-space (including Condobolin) which he has carried into camp, and now into this season. Hopefully, this week we get to witness 'Greatness', the arrival of a long-awaited Messiah for the College's 2nd XV. Even though he may be smaller in stature, he wears his heart of his sleeve. I look forward to seeing his galloping speeds (possibly best in GPS), equivalent to that of prime 'Black Caviar' storming the straight of Royal Randwick, his hands smooth like silk and more importantly shoulders the size of boulders like missiles, ready to seek and destroy (Hopefully, seeing a shot similar to the one against the 11 at Stani's). He will be much needed firepower, yet isn't just an extra gun but moreover, an entire tank brigade. BEWARE NEW!

Congratulations, young lass, Cameron 'Chiprock-Wall' Stuckey, enjoy your Last Supper (Feed the Beast) and prepare for war, put it all on the pitch at Stanmore International Airport & more importantly do what you do best, MASSIVE SHOTS. I will be waiting in the stands for another bone-crushing shot against the Newington, All Blacks.

Signing off,
VERIFIED_BOSH

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)

Cameron Stuckey a 'brickwall' or 'Chiprock-wall', is a rearing stallion capable of dishing out 'Big Shots' like there hotcakes. This 6'2 and bone-rattling 76 Kilogram Second-Rower will be storming the pitch at Stanmore International Airport at 2 o'clock and pulling on the infamous RED V (St Joesph's College 2nd XV) jersey. He smells blood and is ready for WAR. Brother of Robert 'Horsey' Stuckey, a former St Joesphs College legendary 1st XI paceman and 2nd XV Rower, Cameron is the colleges long-awaited 'Messiah' with big shoes to fill. As Cerise & Blue forwards continue to fall victim to phantom shoulder injuries, pulled heart muscles and scrapped toenails. Cameron isn't just a bandaid fix but instead a permeant graft to flaking forward pack. Coming off the back of an applauded performance at St Stanislaus, Bathurst, where biblical levels rains, a marshy quagmire, and a battle for the ages didn't stop him of his usual antics. Massive shots, storming runs and Goldilock hands, terrorised the opposition and handing him a MOTM performance. His highlights which caught the eyes of Coach Mr Mark 'Space' Houston & Mr Scott Faye, has wielded him Mosaic-level debut into the Colleges RED V in the 1st Round of GPS conflict. These include a terrific trifecta of a bone-rattling shot (Big Talk Amongst The Lads), a glorified 45 metre chase-down try saver and two impressive try assists (one a mirror-image of a SBW offload). Cameron isn't just a one-game wonder, he came to inherit the nickname 'Mr Reliable' following his 2023 16'A season, where a notable week in week out performances, created a positive stir in the junior schoolboy rugby-space (including Condobolin) which he has carried into camp, and now into this season. Hopefully, this week we get to witness 'Greatness', the arrival of a long-awaited Messiah for the College's 2nd XV. Even though he may be smaller in stature, he wears his heart of his sleeve. I look forward to seeing his galloping speeds (possibly best in GPS), equivalent to that of prime 'Black Caviar' storming the straight of Royal Randwick, his hands smooth like silk and more importantly shoulders the size of boulders like missiles, ready to seek and destroy (Hopefully, seeing a shot similar to the one against the 11 at Stani's). He will be much needed firepower, yet isn't just an extra gun but moreover, an entire tank brigade. BEWARE NEW!

Congratulations, young lass, Cameron 'Chiprock-Wall' Stuckey, enjoy your Last Supper (Feed the Beast) and prepare for war, put it all on the pitch at Stanmore International Airport & more importantly do what you do best, MASSIVE SHOTS. I will be waiting in the stands for another bone-crushing shot against the Newington, All Blacks.

Signing off,
VERIFIED_BOSH
Appriecate your work bosh.

RushingRob

Sydney Middleton (9)
Bad news from scots before this weekends rounds there 5/8 max soepono has torn his hamstring. This will be a massive loss and it appears that Ollie Sinclair might have to step up into the ones.
Nope this is what it says on the school's website thing called 'schoolbox':

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 12.51.51 pm.png

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Still missing some.
If I have missed yours, my apologies. Please let me know
I did actually give you mine and you acknowledged it with a 'like', but I appreciate you've got a lot to do:

Kings +1
View +7
New +7

I'm a bit like Ghost in that I'll need Kings to have a good season to have any chance of winning this.

RushingRob

Sydney Middleton (9)

Although I haven't been able to find a full team list for Joeys - if someone could post the team I can find out if there are more players in league squads.

Finn Bartlett doesn't play for Manly anymore
I'm almost certain Kings have many more
And Will Cannavo in the seconds for Scots plays SG Ball for Newcastle Knights (u19s)

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)

Signing off,
VERIFIED_BOSH
Hey Bosh, just a quick question.

How is it you know so much about the one they call pony.

~G and R

LuckyLuc

Bob McCowan (2)

Signing off,
VERIFIED_BOSH
Good god, word salad topped with hyperbole. Kids gotta a lot to live up to now.

TheBoogieMan

Frank Nicholson (4)

Signing off,
VERIFIED_BOSH
Does not get better than this!!

Bobcat54

Stan Wickham (3)

Newington College 2XV seems to have 2 that I have heard the name of, consisting of:
- Braith Sloane (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Harold Matts)
- Bailey Roberts-Lintmeijer (Roosters Harold Matts)

-Bobcat

Newington College 2XV seems to have 2 that I have heard the name of, consisting of:
- Braith Sloane (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Harold Matts)
- Bailey Roberts-Lintmeijer (Roosters Harold Matts)

-Bobcat
Wait till they come across Cameron 'Chiprock-Wall' Stuckey. His current eye-watering form for St Joesphs College 3rd XV, particularly coming off his impressive performance in monsoonal weather in Bathurst, is credit to the young lass. Massive shots, storming runs and Goldilock hands is nothing less than what I expect this week. Particularly, against his childhood friend and small-town teammate from the Condo Rams, Braith Sloane. Hopefully, this gives him a defensive edge. Moreover, I don't think the Bulldoggery within Sloane and prayers to Godfather Gould, can stem the pressure when lining up against Mr Reliable aka Cameron. I think Newington will have some tough competiton, if this kids on the field, even more so when outside backs find him lining up in an edge forward position.

Le Bosh, Verified_BOSH

Last edited: