• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 2 Argentina vs Australia - 6 Oct

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 2 between ARG and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Los Pumas – Argentina

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Team Rehab

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Draw - Rugby is the Winner

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

randalf8

if only Taps could play every position on the field, we'd be unstoppable he's just that good. Does he have any siblings we need to sign them up.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Terrible match. Truly diabolical. Both teams showed just how poorly rugby can be played.

They should both be ashamed.

The schoolboys match yesterday had higher skill levels (and don't give me any crap about injuries to the wallabies etc - the guys out there for the wallabies are professional players that play super rugby - they should know how to pass, catch, ruck and kick).

I am friggen sick of just being relieved to get a win despite extremely poor execution.
Really?
They have the biggest injury toll in history, coming off a very physical game in SA last week.Players fit enough to run on does not mean injury free.
They have to travel from SA to Argentina. They win the game against a team that was determined to spoil all day, and you whinge about the style of play?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Lol settle down champ.
One game doesn't meant he isn't as good as some people were talking about, similar to Shipperly and Cummins he has had limited opportunities.

I don't write a player off or make a sweeping statement after one game
Neither did I: unconvincing.
Translating that to "shit" qualifies as "sweeping" -CHAMP.

R

randalf8

Blah blah blah. Your sarcastic, trolling disdain is noted by all. Why don't you go for a lie down?

It's scarcely more ridiculous than the hardons some people have for him after a largely anonymous performance. One try bombed like a complete amateur, and two handling errors that I can recall right now, hardly worth giving him mortgage on a jersey.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
If you can't see the ability of Taps you shouldn't be on here. He actually can beat defenders, pass the ball and has a very important left foot. His game wasn't perfect by any stretch and he should have used the ball in the corner but he beat his man and was full of adrenalin. 1st starting test I thought he showed why he is a must for the team going forward.

I'd pick him over any other centre in the country, bar none.

He beat no one, refused to pass and dropped a ball he should have caught.
On any rational basis the jury would have to be out on his importance to AUSTRALIAN rugby.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
It's scarcely more ridiculous than the hardons some people have for him after a largely anonymous performance. One try bombed like a complete amateur, and two handling errors that I can recall right now, hardly worth giving him mortgage on a jersey.

Caricature words of others, make sarcastic remark, rinse and repeat.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Get yourself a dictionary: unconvincing does not mean shit.
It means that all the talking about how good this bloke is was way wide of the mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What the hell did you want from him in his run-on debut? It was far from perfect but he hardly had the shocker you are claiming. he beat players, kicking was was good and bad, hardly any worse than most others. He is a more rounded player than a few other options. If i recall Beale made a couple of bad decisions and one grubber in particular 'butchered' a try. Beale was also one of the best out there. Here's a word for you to look up in the dictionary - balance? How about you come back with some balanced commentray. This 'nah, nah' told you he was shit stuff gets old quick.

J

Jiggles

So can we expect a resignation from Deans at the press conference! Come on Gods of Rugby! Make it happen!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
What the hell did you want from him in his run-on debut? It was far from perfect but he hardly had the shocker you are claiming. he beat players, kicking was was good and bad, hardly any worse than most others. He is a more rounded player than a few other options. If i recall Beale made a couple of bad decisions and one grubber in particular 'butchered' a try. Beale was also one of the best out there. Here's a word for you to look up in the dictionary - balance? How about you come back with some balanced commentray. This 'nah, nah' told you he was shit stuff gets old quick.
There is balance if you could be bothered reading instead of writing.
I did not say he had a shocker - i said he was unconvincing: a word I chose because I knew that the Queensland cheer squad would be patrolling and god forbid that anyone should express other than unqualified enthusiasm for a Red.
You blokes would pick Lenin in the Wallabies, straight from colts!

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
There is balance if you could be bothered reading instead of writing.
I did not say he had a shocker - i said he was unconvincing: a word I chose because I knew that the Queensland cheer squad would be patrolling and god forbid that anyone should express other than unqualified enthusiasm for a Red.
You blokes would pick Lenin in the Wallabies, straight from colts!

None of the Reds fanboys wanted Harris in the team but you keep picking and choosing when this rule applies.

T

TOCC

Neither did I: unconvincing.
Translating that to "shit" qualifies as "sweeping" -CHAMP.

I never said you made "sweeping" statements.. I defended my own right to not be overly judgmental on a player after one game..

My initial comment about "shit" wasn't even directed at you not did I quote you.. You weren't the only persons talking about Taps..

It's almost as though you are just looking for someone to argue with... Look elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.