• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 2 Argentina vs Australia - 6 Oct

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 2 between ARG and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Los Pumas – Argentina

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Team Rehab

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Draw - Rugby is the Winner

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
No Fireworks you're not the only one, I agree. Not spectacular, but solid - and certainly a pass mark from me given the turnover in players/lack of combination.

Thought Beale looks to be getting back to his best. He seems to have mostly ditched the short kicking game which wasn't working and is providing some spark to our attack.

vismyr

Peter Burge (5)
I enjoyed it -- a gutsy win the Wallabies. Congrats! The Pumas gave it their all, and have been fantastic all competition. Sure it was abit messy at times, but it was just one of those scrappy, close tests that you sometimes get when so much is on the line. With the Springbok loss at home and the Wallaby win in South America, have the Aussies regained the No.2 world ranking?

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Apparently every Aussie athlete who can catch a high bomb is playing AFL.
Different marking techniques. Rarely in Aussie Rules will you see a chest mark, except when it's low to the ground on a lead.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Save for one kick on our goal line under pressure, Beale's general play kicking was outstanding. Rather than mindless chip kicking and grubbering, he kicked to a plan tonight and executed really well. He was responsible for pinning the Argies in the corner for most of the first half.

He really didn't get a lot of clean ball to work with, but what he did get he put to good use. He is willing to take on the line, and actually loops around a player when he passes in an effort to create an overlap. Considering his form a few weeks ago, he has really stepped up in the 10 jumper.

R

randalf8

You're a poor man's troll mate & your persistent negativity & thinly veiled sarcasm is quickly wearing thin. There is a forum based on the other side of the world where your "talents" will excel, please find it.

Feedback appreciated. My ways are certain to change.

W

Waylon

The Blicks put 50 on them last week

It's time we stopped listening to the media of doom and gloom...front page is mining boom is over, 2nd page is dribble about Abbot's misogyny, page 3 doesn't have t1ts anymore, page 4 is war in Sudan, page 5 is war in Afghanistan, page 6 is economic ruin for Europe, page 7 is economic ruin for US, sport section is how bad wallabies are.

Time to man the fark up and deliver

Sharpie has them in the right frame of mind

Australia by 20...even with our 3rd 15

Positivity story should be wallaby 3rd 15 pulls down Puma pants in their own backyard....and orgies on their women

hooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For the true believers

Now for a bit of this

images

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
also, was that try scored off pretty much the same set move as Giteau's try against the Poms in Sydney 2 years ago?

W

Waylon

Timani great
Hooper great
Sharpe was great in the first 60 minutes

The backline.....................ordinary as usual.

rugbyisfun

Jimmy Flynn (14)
How can these blokes play a full season of rugby, be on tour together, as a group now for as long as they have been for this campaign and put in a performance like that???

Ill be sending the bill to the ARU for the broken lamp beside my TV that bore the brunt of me losing my s...t and throwing my fork in disgust whilst trying to enjoy my breakfast this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.