• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2018 Quarter Final NSFW Waratahs vs Otago Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ben Smith and Lima Sopoaga showing immense grace in post-match interviews. Except the bit where Lima called Kafer "Kearnsy". I mean, it's just so perfect.
Unknown.jpg

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Phipps. Or Beale. They may have flaws, but they bloody tried all night.
Phipps was clearly the MOM his efforts and attitude was immense. Even in that dire first half he was putting in (inbetween some quite average clearances)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Phipps was clearly the MOM his efforts and attitude was immense. Even in that dire first half he was putting in (inbetween some quite average clearances)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Big call to take him off, he was having such an impact.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Its odd how 20k turned out for Brumbies but only 12 for QF. If we get a home semi i expect a lot more.

I retract previous statements about time wasting and such. Go the Tahs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Phipps has had his shocking moments over the years but he does a few very smart things. I really like the way he manages the Waratahs maul, not only does he get it out quickly when it’s clearly not going anywhere he’s one of the few halfbacks who actually has the smarts to rip the ball from the guy at the back of the maul if he sees there’s a guy who’s made his way through the middle and is in a position to sack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.