• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
My team for the Bled:
1. Slipper (c) 2. FF (Folau Fainga'a) 3. AAA 4, Philip 5. Frost 6. Leota 7. McReight 8. Valetini 9. Gordon 10. Lolesio 11. Koro 12. Paisamai 13. Ikatau 14. Kellaway 15. Hodge
16. Porecki 17. Bell 18. Poni 19. Swain 20. Samu. 21. McDermott 22. Foketi 23. Wright
If Lolesio is unfit, Hodge to 10 and Campbell to 15
If Paisami is unfit, Foketi to 12, Campbell to the bench
Note: if AAA were to go down early, say 10 minutes in, Slipper shifts to THP and Bell comes on at LHP, Poni only to play the last 20/30 minutes

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
It's a shame Holloway has been so anonymous. That said - not surprised. He only ever started impressing for the Tahs when he shifted to the row.

Leota isn't perfect but he has much more impact as a flanker.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
My team for the Bled:
1. Slipper (c) 2. FF (Folau Fainga'a) (Folau Fainga'a) 3. AAA 4, Philip 5. Frost 6. Leota 7. McReight 8. Valetini 9. Gordon 10. Lolesio 11. Koro 12. Paisamai 13. Ikatau 14. Kellaway 15. Hodge
16. Porecki 17. Bell 18. Poni 19. Swain 20. Samu. 21. McDermott 22. Foketi 23. Wright
If Lolesio is unfit, Hodge to 10 and Campbell to 15
If Paisami is unfit, Foketi to 12, Campbell to the bench
Note: if AAA were to go down early, say 10 minutes in, Slipper shifts to THP and Bell comes on at LHP, Poni only to play the last 20/30 minutes

I'm not a fan of props switching sides at this level. When was the last time Slipper played tighthead?

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
FcGQArDaAAEBGAq.jpeg

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
Players like Beale, Hodge, Holloway, Leota, Samu and Petaia to an extent give us so much utility. We have available at a pinch 6 props, 3 hookers, 6 locks, 7 back rowers, 3 halfbacks, 4 pivots (including Hodge and Beale [i know]), 5 centres (including Beale), 6 wingers and 5 fullbacks. *EDIT* actually 6 fullbacks, forgot to include Petaia at a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.