• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

3-2-1 vs Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
3 slipper
2 pocock
1 JOC (James O'Connor)

Barnes was good at what he did but the difference in attack to Cooper was chalk and cheese. If Cooper doesn't go off oz win by 20.

F

Fredfreduels

3. Ben McCalman
2. Berrick Barnes
1. Salesi Ma'afu

HM Cooper, JOC (James O'Connor) and Higgers

T

TheNextBigThing

3. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. Barnes

Congrats Sharpie. Thanks Burgo (if he doesn't go on the tour).

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
3. Barnes
2. Higgers
1. Slipper

And Scotty, def not alone. I thought Cooper was playing brilliant rugby when he was on. Him and Barnes were working so well in tandem.

V

voodoo

3. Barnes (how could this guy not get in our top 15 last week? excellent defense, read the game wel, good passing and kicking
2. Slipper (he was so often quick to the break down causing problems for Wales, seems really fit for a Prop kept going all game, scrum was good today)
1. O'connor (another goos came, bright in attack, solid in defense, good kicking, he always seems to take the right option when to run and when to quick)

Special mention: Pocock another solid game from him

V

voodoo

I guess I am alone with my view that the wallabies looked better with QC (Quade Cooper) at 10.

Scotty I thought Cooper played well for the time he was on. There's a spot for him in the team but doesn't seem to cope well with be chief play maker and only option for positional kicking. Playing alongside Barnes would take a lot of preasure off him allowing Barnes to take on the kicking role or player maker role at times. It seems Deanes thinks Barnes defense isn'y up to the task against big centre like Nanu but I think his defense is fine.

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
JOC (James O'Connor)
barnes
pocock

I'm with you Scotty. Quade was on his way to giving a master class. Higgers and Slipper did well too.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
3. Barnes
2. O'Connor
1. Sharpe

Real shame for Cooper. He was on track to get my 3 points before the injury.

Wales were giving him that little bit of space to work in that he needs and I really thought he was about to tear them apart rather than his knee.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I guess I am alone with my view that the wallabies looked better with QC (Quade Cooper) at 10. :)

Cooper attacks more, Barnes plays the percentages.
I think today Aus will win more tight test matches with a Barnes style

Reactions: DPK
Status
Not open for further replies.