• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

3-2-1 vs Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

royboi

3 JOC (James O'Connor)
2 Pocock
1 Horwill
Quade was awesome when he was on. i feel sorry for him, being under all that pressure the whole tournament and finish on an injury,

FairWeatherAussie

Ted Fahey (11)
3. Cooper/Barnes (1.5 points each, works out fair, and I think Cooper deserved some points for how dangerous we were looking while he was on the field)
2. McCalman
1. Slipper

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
If he only played the percentages closer to the ad line.

He does at times, but he is a more conservative footballer and will play deeper more often and kick too often from deep if the numbers don't look right, that is his nature.

Cooper will more often have a go, play flatter and try the unexpected and some times he looks like the rooster and other times the feather duster.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
He does at times, but he is a more conservative footballer and will play deeper more often and kick too often from deep if the numbers don't look right, that is his nature.

Cooper will more often have a go, play flatter and try the unexpected and some times he looks like the rooster and other times the feather duster.

If he can come 2m further up he has my vote for flyhalf. JOC (James O'Connor) for 12

T

Train Without a Station

McCalman gets through a lot of work

He has a high work rate of ineffectiveness. I saw him tear onto a ball and get barreled backwards and sideways fighting to get to ground about 2m behind the tackle. Just what you want from your No.8...

Ironingman

Allen Oxlade (6)
3.Slipper
2.Pocock
1.Horwill

HM - Higgers

Don't like backs much, never did, they just get in the way of the real game...

Status
Not open for further replies.