• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbytalk2014

Bob McCowan (2)
i believe this information is spot on

perhaps you need a cup of tea and a crumpet
ist2_3310263-tea-and-crumpets.jpg

ruggaz_and_duzzas

Frank Row (1)
Villa starting team predictions

1. Ethan Hindmarsh
2. Connor "zyzz" Anderson
3. Mitch Ross
4. Quinn "the crumb" Hourigan
5. Jaden Daley
6. Josh Miller
7. Peter Harding
8. DOOLZEY (vc)
9. shoota
10. Maximus " johnny wilkinson" Baker
11. Andrew Lawler (c)
12. Sam Boland (kicker)
13. Tommy "the ghost" Cronin
14. Connor "inter-racial" Heath
15. Theo "swoldier" jovellanos

There will be a few big names coming of the bench including:

Future Australian schoolboy "Damon Mulcahy" as well as Alex "plugger" Lockett.

there will also multiple 2nd's player who will play valuable minutes for villa such as:
Ryan Cameron
Will Sankey
kirka
Sam thong
Cam Torpy
George Carter.

it has been said that villa had to let go one player from their squad for the fast approaching sydney tour, in which they decide that elijah lui was the best option due to his lack of skill in all areas except passing.

that is all

Ruggaz_and_Duzzas over and out

behindthescenes

Allen Oxlade (6)
i feel dumber having read the dribble coming through on this thread over the past few hours. Stick to Facebook for your rubbish chat.

Back to rugby: you Villa and IONA boys throwing the chat might be able to enlighten us on the coaching situation at your respective schools? what happened to McBride? And does anyone know of any other changes to 1stXV coaches?

FootballWizard

Stan Wickham (3)
It's obvious that this thread has been hijacked by many immature small minded students from Villanova.
My predictions for 2014
1. St Patricks College
2. St Laurence's College
3. Padua College
4. St Peters Lutheran College
5. Iona College
6. St Edmunds College
7. Marist Brothers Ashgrove
8. Villanova College

#wizardout

Codeunion

Peter Burge (5)
i feel dumber having read the dribble coming through on this thread over the past few hours. Stick to Facebook for your rubbish chat.

Back to rugby: you Villa and IONA boys throwing the chat might be able to enlighten us on the coaching situation at your respective schools? what happened to McBride? And does anyone know of any other changes to 1stXV coaches?

i couldn't agree with you anymore

run it straight

Frank Row (1)
It's obvious that this thread has been hijacked by many immature small minded students from Villanova.
My predictions for 2014
1. St Patricks College
2. St Laurence's College
3. Padua College
5. Iona College
6. St Edmunds College
8. Villanova College

#wizardout

this is wrong

rugbytalk2014

Bob McCowan (2)
My predictions for 2014
1. St Patricks College
2. St Laurence's College
3. Padua College
5. Iona College
6. St Edmunds College
8. Villanova College

#wizardout

bit contradicting there mate you seem like a little villanova troll aswell...

Rugbychat101

Stan Wickham (3)
My prediction for 2014 AIC
1. Marist Brothers Ashgrove: this teams forward pack is by far the strongest in the competition, also having some of the quickest backs in the comp, I find it hard to see them losing a game
2.St Edmunds College: very skilful team will also be in the running to take out the premiership watch out for Setu
3.Iona College: All round good team lack a bit in the backs with the no.10 Jayden Caroll doing majority of the work forward pack makes up for it though
4.Padua College: usually an underdog of the competition but a very fit squad more strong in the backs but squad contains a few very dominant forwards. A few young boys with good experience in this squad aswell
5.St Peters: a very strong squad talk about new imports that will probably be very skilful and quick forward pack are very dominant and their scrums are definitely one of their key attributes
6.Villanova College: another team that has some stars in their squad forwards lack strength and skill but a great back 3 looking to use their speed
7.St. Laurence's: A team that could win or loose the comp they do not have enough depth and commitment in their squads and some very important injuries
8.St. Patricks College: Team will be way to young and a lot of unexperienced forwards throughout the pack

Rampage

Frank Row (1)
And does anyone actually know who St Peters have in their team? They always seem to nab up a few players who have never been seen before in the AIC comp.

Look out for Steven Tatipata, QLD league rep played rugby for Bushrangers. Strong and quick ball carrier with good skills. Also Brent Woolf Aus U15 league rep possibly at scrum half. Both with the Broncs so should add some punch to the side.

Tom beikoff

Bob McCowan (2)
SLC has the number one forward pack. The St. Laurence's College front row easily consists of the best three out in AIC. The three are all over 100kg and are all in successful junior gold teams. With two very good leaders in the second row who also have a great ethic will be leading the boys to many wins and will make the boys focus on the game and nothing else. The flankers of the team are exceptional, easily having one of the best with the other not far behind. One being the perfect seven role whilst the other shredding at six. But easily the best player in the forward pack would have to be British import 'Adam Parsons', he is playing for a junior gold team and would come close to being one of the best defenders in AIC. Watch out AIC!

rugbytalk2014

Bob McCowan (2)
SLC has the number one forward pack. The St. Laurence's College front row easily consists of the best three out in AIC. The three are all over 100kg and are all in successful junior gold teams. With two very good leaders in the second row who also have a great ethic will be leading the boys to many wins and will make the boys focus on the game and nothing else. The flankers of the team are exceptional, easily having one of the best with the other not far behind. One being the perfect seven role whilst the other shredding at six. But easily the best player in the forward pack would have to be British import 'Adam Parsons', he is playing for a junior gold team and would come close to being one of the best defenders in AIC. Watch out AIC!

i have also heard some good things coming from st laurences camp for the 2014 season, but nothing as over exaggerated like this. i believe lauries will have a fairly strong pack but to call them the number one forward pack is complete utter bullshit.

gossipboyxoxo

Frank Row (1)

Thankyou for this insight Coono, even though it is extremely flawed and incorrect. I would advise revising what are are saying here and get more evidence because there are a number of players out there, especially loose forwards, that are or could be better then the St. Laurences forward pack combined. A perfect example of this would be a number of back rowers from Villanova or St. Pats who are looking at their second year of 1st XV footy.

Angus Roberts

Frank Row (1)
I'm intrigued by a winger from Iona. I'm unsure of his name but i heard he possesses good speed and athleticism but his preferred sport is AFL. If these rumours are true i'd like to see if he could handle firsts rugby judging from his assumed lack of knowledge of the game coming from an aussie rules background. Has anyone seen him play and if so does he add something to the iona backline?

Codeunion

Peter Burge (5)
I'm intrigued by a winger from Iona. I'm unsure of his name but i heard he possesses good speed and athleticism but his preferred sport is AFL. If these rumours are true i'd like to see if he could handle firsts rugby judging from his assumed lack of knowledge of the game coming from an aussie rules background. Has anyone seen him play and if so does he add something to the iona backline?

I think you are speaking about Max Dillon, and no more suited to AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.