• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks & All Blacks XV Tours 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
WTF is up with Carlos' jacket (? could be a brunch coat)? Collar & tie not too flash, either. Standards, Carlos, please. Remember you're a Waiopehu Oldboy. @Dan54 did you not teach him how to dress properly?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
ABs starting to open up.

I do love the Japanese disdain for opinions on the way that test rugby should be played. Entertaining for sure. It's not going to be winning against New Zealand.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That is a huge. Could be the difference between the ABs winning and losing the next couple matches.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Jeez, which idiot gave the TMO power to call back tries after conversions already been made… Both teams are on the the halfway waiting for a restart and we have to sit and listen to watch replays FF (Folau Fainga'a) an already converted try.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Another reason Foster has to go. You can't select a player who opts for that look.

My mate who back in the day was a VIce ringer always claimed he was going for the Paul Simenon look. I doubt Dalton has a clue who either of them are (or they him for that matter).

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Out of jail.

Not impressed with Tupou Vaii. Spindly on defence, a lottery in the lineouts and a klutz on attack. If thats the future of the AB locking stocks then Houston we are stuffed.

Some good info for the selectors as to who is not up to it yet: Perofuture offered zero on attack. Ranga Christie was kind of a mess. RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) and Ennor made bugger all inroads. Against Japan ffs

D.Paps subbed on to bail the slack motherfuckers out with his new do', a menacing shade of woodchipper guy white:

tumblr_pmo9jeUAfx1rgmfmpo1_500.gif

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Japan played all over the All Blacks….plus the ABs had a forward pass try awarded… Japanese coaching staff have drilled a great side which mixes it up on every play. Very entertaining… The aura of the All Blacks is fading fast…

Status
Not open for further replies.