• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks tour of South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Galthie is safe unless they got out in the quarters. Young team, he's already proven his quality.
Not sure why Cheika would leave after just 2 years?
I agree with you about this.

I only make these points as the French have shown in the past it can very quickly go bad. This team does have a harder edge and steady core players that may prove different. In regards to Cheika I just feel he's a rogue in a good and bad way and their is an element of unknown of how it will go.

Last edited:

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Ethan de Groot is the only addition to she squad. lol.

EDIT: Wouldn't surprise me if that's only because Karl is going to France.

EDIT II: Full squad.

dilia7nd21d91.png

Last edited:

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Braydon Ennor, and Tyrel Lomax travelling as replacements for Goodhue and Laulala. lm-fucken-ao.

Josh Dickson for Retallick, too, but at least he's not a meme selection like the other two.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That's an absolute joke of a squad.

The cleanout needed is still to come.

Foster mumbled something about processes that have to be respected so there's still time for an AC or two to be thrown under the bus and/ or Schmidt's role to be redefined (currently he's not part of the touring party).

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Match officials:

T1 on 7/08:
Referee: Angus Gardner (RA)
Assistant Referee 1: Luke Pearce (RFU)
Assistant Referee 2: Christophe Ridley (RFU)
TMO: Brett Cronan (RA)

T2 on 14/08:
Referee: Luke Pearce (RFU)
Assistant Referee 1: Angus Gardner (RA)
Assistant Referee 2: Christophe Ridley (RFU)
TMO: Brett Cronan (RA)

Full appointment list here:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Ethan de Groot is the only addition to she squad. lol.

EDIT: Wouldn't surprise me if that's only because Karl is going to France.

EDIT II: Full squad.

dilia7nd21d91.png

What a nice 24th birthday present...

Southland getting thumped 5-50 by Otago in their annual pre-season match probably not so much.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's an absolute joke of a squad.
I dont understand the thinking behind it. They've picked the exact same losers who just palpably failed against Ireland. To take on South Africa. In South Africa.

They keep giving the Taylor's and Nepo's and Ofa's and Cane's chance after chance. And these players keep losing.

South Africa's forwards dont exactly have a history of taking the foot off the throat when the play NZ. If you dont stop them up front they will just keep murdering you in the face and bludgeoning your humiliated corpse into utter submission

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Pita gus got fucked pretty hard. Coulda been playing for Fiji at the RWC. Instead gets fed to the wolves.
Yep or alternatively, he has not made step up as they hoped, he really looked out of his depth (as did LF) I thought. Pita Gus probably needs to wipe out next year's WC and go for Fiji the next one. I not actually convinced he would be a starter fot Fiji anyway.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)

Short of some properly Machiavellian backroom machinations, I'd be surprised if Ryan would leave Robertson like that. Also I thought he was already signed on with Fiji for this year and/or next year?

Though it wouldn't surprise me at all if NZR decide to fuck the Blues to save Fosters weaselly hide. Which means they'd probably take Coventry as well.

EDIT: And no mention of Plumtree...

Status
Not open for further replies.