• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks v Springboks - Eden Park, Sept 14th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I reckon the new laws have made the scrums worse.

I think that they reward the more physical team. There are some teething problems as the current mob unlearn the bad habits of the power hit and come to terms with how to scrummage properly.

I do not like the Ref calling "Yes 9" though.

Let the cheating runt halfback put it in when the scrum is steady. Reward teamwork, timing and finesse.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Funny I see Beast pushing before the put in, De plusse not binding and proper scrums. Once we get real Hoover's all will be good. I'd say we';; see a relaxing of the crooked feed within weeks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I think that they reward the more physical team. There are some teething problems as the current mob unlearn the bad habits of the power hit and come to terms with how to scrummage properly.

I do not like the Ref calling "Yes 9" though.

Let the cheating runt halfback put it in when the scrum is steady. Reward teamwork, timing and finesse.

Particularly when, as with this clown, he seemed to have forgotten his speaking part

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Three things,
1. loving the rolling maul try from the boks.
2. The scrums are f*cked. Whoever changed the rules and implemented the rubbish I watched in the first half should be sacked.
3. The YC against Bismarck is ridiculous, Poite has tiddlywinks mixed up with rugby!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That better not be a Red. ---- It is.

The game as a spectacle has been ruined.

The second could have been a YC not the first offence.

Dear oh Dear oh Dear. Game ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.