• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks v Springboks - Eden Park, Sept 14th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Random facts about the ref - ex-cop and it's his birthday today (38), handed out 9 yellow cards in the 8 matches he has refereed, not including today.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
well a saffa or kiwi ref would do me

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, there are 4 countries in the comp, wouldn't be too difficult to have every game reff'd by a neutral Southern hemisphere ref...probably cheaper as well.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That should be a Yellow Card against the Saffers for lifting their mate beyond the horizontal and not bringing him to ground safely.

Do the Laws allow someone to be penalised for being unsafe against their own team?

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I have to say that Poite is usually good. Not today. I'd say he owes South Africa 14 points an a world class hooker.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well the saffas have crashed heavy back to earth after this drumming... Looking at the score line like most folk do outside GNG

AB's are just to good, from there quick clean out, to there perfect body height.
I think mid week training video for the rest of the comp should not be analysing how to beat them but how they play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.