• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

And The Other Autumn Internationals '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That was a bloody good test. While both RCs were correct, I didn't think either (especially the French one) were from dirty play as much as getting it wrong, if you understand what I mean.
Was good to watch a bloody good physical test, hard not to enjoy that Bok team for me.

Joe King

Dave Cowper (27)
New peaks of bullshittery going on in this France-Bok test. France score a try and the TMO looks at potential double movement, only for the TMO and ref to suspiciously lose communication.
Haha. So very French.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm gonna go well against the grain here...

If one illegally plonks oneself down around the back of the ruck "accidently" stopping the attacking team from any possibility of a legal cleanout (because the referees will absolutely not referee this shit currently), then one deserves a yellow card for dangerous play - even if that dangerous play can only result in an injury to oneself and not the attacking team.

By all means, the attacking team can get a yellow or a red should dangerous contact be made, but the dangerous play is 100% a result of the fuckwit sitting their fat arse down and sealing off the ball and they deserve nothing but a send off and derision for ruining the contest.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well will park that win for ABs, 8 points will do. Thought the Scots were bloody good, and they look a different beast with Hogg and Russell in the backline.
For ABs thought TJ and Frizzell made a difference when they came on, and would be quite happy if the Christie exercise at 9 is knocked on head, he just does not convince me he got it.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
905DA7C5-ABE3-47A9-96B5-CE34592FDDD8.jpeg

Dempsey starts at 8

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
See how this Argentina game plays out but a red card in the 27th minute probably ends the game.
I do think the red card rule w replacement after 20 minutes should be adopted. The player can be punished via suspension and fines for serious events. There is ample deterrent

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Imagine trying to troll on a two page general thread while somehow missing the dedicated 10-page thread.

Almost as smooth brained as Bernard Foley's not-kick.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Scotland get a yellow for head contact on McDermott a couple of weeks back - from distance, with force, direct to the head.
But "bicep"
:confused:

Argentina get a red for head contact against Kremer overnight - from distance, with force, direct to the head.
But "forearm".
And not even the hard part: the soft bit on the inside.

As a ref, I am mildly confused.

As a Wallabies fan, I am significantly outraged.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Scotland get a yellow for head contact on McDermott a couple of weeks back - from distance, with force, direct to the head.
But "bicep"

Argentina get a red for head contact against Kremer overnight - from distance, with force, direct to the head.
But "forearm".
And not even the hard part: the soft bit on the inside.

As a ref, I am mildly confused.

As a Wallabies fan, I am significantly outraged.
Yeah the forearm was funny today. Home nations really do benefit. Fun to have a World Cup in France’s back yard with their tv direction.

Pokinacha

Jim Clark (26)
Karl Dickson lost control of that game. Tried to get it back with his booking sheet. Without the red, the Pumas would been close

Status
Not open for further replies.