• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie Player Exodus

Wilson

David Codey (61)
is he predominantly a winger? Could he be a fullback option?

Meanwhile Caleb Timu has retired. I was hoping he might come home and be someone's bullocking no 8

Sad to see him hang up the boots, thought he would've been a great fit at the Rebels with Naisarani leaving.

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
is he predominantly a winger? Could he be a fullback option?

With Hegarty leaving, Jock maybe on the outer (and a decent player but never a game winner), and Grealy looking good, but obviously still very young, the Reds could do worse than sign Lynagh up if he's available.

You would imagine out of all the Aussie teams they'd be in the box seat considering his brother has committed already. Package them up!

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
With Hegarty leaving, Jock maybe on the outer (and a decent player but never a game winner), and Grealy looking good, but obviously still very young, the Reds could do worse than sign Lynagh up if he's available.

You would imagine out of all the Aussie teams they'd be in the box seat considering his brother has committed already. Package them up!

Could be Reds (Hegarty)

Could be Force (Kearney), Tahs (Maddocks) or Rebels (DHP)

Australia in desperate need of a decent full back to challenge Banks.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
If I was recruiting for the Force, Rebels or Tahs, I'd be looking at Isaac Lucas as a great young 15/10 option.

Potentially:

Force now have
Mcintyre, Pasitoa, Kuenzle, Mcgregor and Strachan

Rebels have
To'omua and both Gordons

Tahs have
Harrison, Donaldson and Edmed

If anyone needs Lucas, it's the Brumbies. After losing Pasitoa, Kuenzle and Hansen, their only 10 is Lolesio and their only 15 is Banks.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Potentially:

Force now have
Mcintyre, Pasitoa, Kuenzle, Mcgregor and Strachan

Rebels have
To'omua and both Gordons

Tahs have
Harrison, Donaldson and Edmed

If anyone needs Lucas, it's the Brumbies. After losing Pasitoa, Kuenzle and Hansen, their only 10 is Lolesio and their only 15 is Banks.

I think they need another 10, but they would probably have Simone / Wright at a pinch. Issac would be a great get, we should be out sniffing around to see which 10's are out there.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I’d love to have Folau back but this made me laugh.
A1E6A188-18A4-446C-96EB-6C70D4971FC6.jpeg