• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia A - Back on the Cards

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
That's not a bad team.
Yep and solid bench as well. I don’t think on paper the team that far behind Fiji but where fiji has the major advantage is on Ben Darwin’s cohesion theory with so many players from the drua and use to playing together.

In case looking forward to the match.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'm not as positive as some. Hugh Sinclair at lock and Hudson Creighton at 13 are a worry to me.
Dunno I think Hugh Sinclair been a very consistent super rugby performer. Wallaby material no, but definitely think calling him fringe super rugby player (not saying you did) would be incredibly disrespectful for how he has performed over the last 2 seasons.

Alex Ross (28)
Yeah I'm not the least bit concerned about Sinclair at lock, that's his position. This is essentially our C side, he will do well.
Just a size thing for me. Not necessarily pointed at Sinclair, but the general lack of big boys available. He’s a back rower starting at lock and the bench lock is a back rower too.
To say the Fijians are big boys is an understatement. There is going to be some sore bodies tomorrow.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Who’s getting called up this week to the wallabies main squad.

perfect time for Seru Uru to replace Cade Neville.

Jock Campbell get a look to fill in for a concussed Petaia and injured Perese?