• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England Test 1 Sat. July 2 @1955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
OK

But we ran a man down for how long? We saw how the starting 15 can set up through hard work. And the bench can seriously impact the game. We are doing good.

How long since our last W agin England?

I'll pay this one.
I assume it was 2015 RWC

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Honestly, I can't think of a more mentality resilient team. Second time in two years we've played with 14 men.

More importantly to over come the amount of key injuries pre and during this game and still come out and spank the Poms is absolutely incredible.

Hopefully we'll see Hill miss a week after his two consecutive attacks on Swains head.

Marce

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'm a bit surprised for the last minutes of the game but after the worst beginning I'm happy despite all

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That was not a great end but got the win all good. Blood pressure returning to normal. Ever since I was little there was always something about the rivalry with England. The AB's could flog us for the rest of my life & I still wouldnt be anywhere near as pissed off as I get watching us play England. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.