• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia vs British and Irish Lions - 1st Test (Brisbane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
As they say in the fashion industry: "For tonight's test match, I have chosen the well-known LRJs, my Wallabies socks, my 1999 (long-sleeve) Wallabies RWC (winning) jersey, a Wallabies v Lions 2001 scarf, topped off with a 2003 Wallabies cap".
A Wallabies banner hangs in our living room, and a Wallabies flag flies proudly at the front of our house. Tonight, Mrs Doug is wearing her 2003 Wallabies jersey! Let the game begin!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Don't think Chez Jarse can top Mr Doug however:
Several Wobs scarves. 2000 World Record Rugby Crowd Breaking Test of the Millennium Wallaby Caps. Wobs flags on sticks in the lounge room.
LRJ worn. John Eales Signed Wobs Jumper. Wobs Sloppy Joe (its fecking cold done here). A couple of early Bundies have been consumed for old time sponsor sake. Ballsy Aussie Shiraz uncorked and ready for consumption.

Go you good things.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Lions kicking off running towards Caxton street

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Just switched over to Ch 10.

Nobody and Burke. One is good.

Who is doing the call on Ch 10?

Gordon Bray?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Don't think Chez Jarse can top Mr Doug however:
Several Wobs scarves. 2000 World Record Rugby Crowd Breaking Test of the Millennium Wallaby Caps. Wobs flags on sticks in the lounge room.
LRJ worn. John Eales Signed Wobs Jumper. Wobs Sloppy Joe (its fecking cold done here). A couple of early Bundies have been consumed for old time sponsor sake. Ballsy Aussie Shiraz uncorked and ready for consumption.

Go you good things.

Geez Hugh, I think it's a dead-heat, that's very impressive!
Worried about your RED wine though. We have chosen the Methode Champenoise tonight! Enjoy the occasion, cheers.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Geez Hugh, I think it's a dead-heat, that's very impressive!
Worried about your RED wine though. We have chosen the Methode Champenoise tonight! Enjoy the occasion, cheers.

The Red won't last.

Have just dispatched Senior of Juniors to the Bottlo (it is very close) for some XXXX Golds. Don't like the stuff but you gotta do what you gotta do.

He better be back soon as its anthems now.

EDIT. The ambulance has arrived with the GOLD reinforcements.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
3.00am here in the US - up all night waiting and the cable provider is on the fritz - I HAVE NOTHING - F**K ME!!!! Has the game started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.