• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia vs South Africa 8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Hoping Tui shows a bit tonight. I like the look of him but thought he was poor against the AllBlacks - love to see him have a break out game tonight.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
By the sounds of it the team that is starting is the team they’ve been training with. Bit of foxing going on I think ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
By the sounds of it the team that is starting is the team they’ve been training with. Bit of foxing going on I think ;-)

Yep, they've got an excuse if they lose and if they win get to say they did it with a heap of interruptions.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Yep, they've got an excuse if they lose and if they win get to say they did it with a heap of interruptions.
You’re probably right there but that’s not the rationale. It’s about letting the springboks devise a game plan around countering pocock and Folau and having neither out there. Coleman was a bit less anticipated but they’ve trained for a game without him it seems.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
no reason to pull out! labour can take hours, i mised out on racing around pukekohe to get home for my first sons birth, nd he didnt come out till the next day!
Yeah he should have accidentally put his phone on silent for a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.