• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Does anyone know which firm got the legal gig for the ARU defence v WF?

Could not resist.
funny-law-firm-names-6.jpg

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
If the force were still in the comp the Aru would be millions in surplus. The western force had already raised 5 mil plus twiggy was putting 50mil in.

The circus isn't over yet

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Darby Loudon (17)
Waugh on the board of Rugby Australia is so pathetic it is embarrassing to even attempt to justify so the spin doctors won’t even try. Just business as usual. Waugh will tow the line of the board, focus on protecting NSW and appear at a few home games at Shore to prove he is in touch with the grassroots and have great seats at the next World Cup and even make a few more bucks out of rugby having a higher profile based on some percerpection that he has some relevance now post his footy career. Rugby Au should be Rugby FXxx U

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Waugh on the board of Rugby Australia is so pathetic it is embarrassing to even attempt to justify so the spin doctors won’t even try. Just business as usual. Waugh will tow the line of the board, focus on protecting NSW and appear at a few home games at Shore to prove he is in touch with the grassroots and have great seats at the next World Cup and even make a few more bucks out of rugby having a higher profile based on some percerpection that he has some relevance now post his footy career. Rugby Au should be Rugby FXxx U

Embarrassment isn't an emotion experienced by those who run rugby in Australia and NSW. They have no shame in their relentless networking, cronyism and nepotism.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Directors Income:
Executive Directors salary $775,000 incentive $500,000

were there more than one Executive Directors? Or Just Pulver

Can you please tell me where exactly in the annual report you are looking.

Page 33 of the whole document is a title page - "Create excellence in how the game is run"

The financial statements only go up to page 20.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
Can you please tell me where exactly in the annual report you are looking.

Page 33 of the whole document is a title page - "Create excellence in how the game is run"

The financial statements only go up to page 20.

ASIC have the full set of financials - they have a little more detail, hence the extra notes and pages

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
See page 1 of the concise financial report.
I've requested the full version before but they wanted me to pick it up from HQ and I could never be bothered

Brumbies pull the same trick with their financials

It's a great tactic. :)

You've got to admire the bare-faced, f**k off temerity.