• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #4 New Zealand vs Australia Nov 7 2020

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I am now a fan of hard man Swinton. RC on his first game? Pfft. This bloke should hammer up from the starting team every game.

Don’t like the card Swinton but I’m loving the man. Be cranky Bloke. Very cranky. And get the hammer ready for next time.

Rest of you? There is a job in front of you.

How good has Slipper been too fucking champion.

Hopefully Tate & Daugunu come on with Aus still in it.

Reactions: dru

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Almost feeling for Nic Berry, he seems to be feeling the pressure and trying to go by book. I think it comes from not being a neutral ref?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
BPA absolutely killed a try scoring opportunity when he failed to pass inside to Petaia with what looked like a three man overlap.

Swinton is a real tosser.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Can a back tell me if Hodge is defending in the same position as Lolesio? Or have they changed it?

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
Imagine the glorious shit show of a niggly nirvana that would've been this test with Old Man Coles in the thick of it.

EDIT: Along with Moody and Tupou.

Coles would’ve somehow copped the never before seen triple red.

Serge

Larry Dwyer (12)
If Wilson throws one more no look speculator pass then hook him. I am sick of him giving away possession. He has done it in every game