• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe III at Perth, 5/09/21 - 4pm AEST

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Nice one Valetini. Should have been hooked after the first Hail Mary to stop him throwing a second one.

girtbysea

Ted Fahey (11)
Dreadful. Can't secure a ruck to save himself.
Seems to put in a lot of effort to turn up on the field where he is least required….

can someone explain to me the benefits of the box kick…? Seems to be a slow count to 10 and ‘you can have the ball back’

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
This is all with a red card too. Truly a dreadful performance. White needs to can his crab steps too, not dragging anyone in.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Seems to put in a lot of effort to turn up on the field where he is least required….

can someone explain to me the benefits of the box kick…? Seems to be a slow count to 10 and ‘you can have the ball back’
Watch A Smith the Springboks half and Irish guy... You'll see how good box kickers make them worth it we are just shit at it.. the kick and the chase

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck playing the Kiwis this much seriously. I was ok with rugby post France series and then this? Seriously fuck. It. Off.

I dont give a shit about the ABs ability to infringe at will or their ability to execute and convert 100% of the time. Just fuck it off.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
And honestly Valetini, FF (Folau Fainga'a) and Banks can all eat dicks and fuck off to clubland