• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe III at Perth, 5/09/21 - 4pm AEST

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Lol FF (Folau Fainga'a) feels like i do.

'you mean we have to do this again next year? Three times? Fuck off fluffybunny im not doing that'

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well fellas, I obviously enjoyed that. As an AB fan, I was real impressed with AB's defence, option taking when they had the ball etc. I have to say I surprised if someone had said, you ABs would win so convincingly without the missing plaayers and then lose Ardie, and Taylor, play for 20 minutes down I man would of said you just trying to excite me!!

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Well fellas, I obviously enjoyed that. As an AB fan, I was real impressed with AB's defence, option taking when they had the ball etc. I have to say I surprised if someone had said, you ABs would win so convincingly without the missing plaayers and then lose Ardie, and Taylor, play for 20 minutes down I man would of said you just trying to excite me!!
Oh my god fuck off.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
P
What is everyone thinking about Valetini's stint?nic
Oh my fucking God.

Its like the Wallabies have a personal vendetta against me and want to just do the dumbest shit imaginable to fuck me off as much as humanly possible.
If you actually accept we are not a top 3 side it is easier to watch. We need reforms to improve but equally as part of this having RC with other top 10 teams (thereabouts) like Fiji and Japan. Winning against ABs and SA as top 3 sided is going to be aberration for next few years and just is what it is.

Positive was hooper and Kerevi plus finishers..negatives to me was ikatau (invisible so let’s see hunter and Samu in centre’s)...also valentini had another shocker..Wilson or ISI pls to start next game

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
He has done well off the bench but fair... I think Samu deserves a decent crack at 6 /8 with Wilson.. maybe Samu off the bench he covers all positions

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
The only thing good for Australian Rugby in the last couple of months is that we have learnt Chekia didn’t deserve the hate he received and Michael Hooper absolutely and without any reservation does not deserve the hate he has received in the past.
If you don’t get this you are part of problem with rugby in Australia.