• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe III at Perth, 5/09/21 - 4pm AEST

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Key Sales Points Indicating Wallabies Will Win:

- Dead rubber, AB's foot off the throat
- No AfterDavid, Mounga or Whitelock
- All Aussie ref crew
- Scrote Barrett
- Jordie Barrett
- Aus helmed by winning Chiefs coach, NZ helmed by sloppy seconds losing Chiefs coach.
- Shigginometry
- 60K feral Force fans united in their hatred of the enemy.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Im not absolving NSW Rugby of guilt when it comes to letting talent pass by, but Angus T isn’t a very good example to use.
Based on what I saw of him in Shute Shield, I think the Tahs were brave to give him a gig. Looked pretty average to me.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Derpus I am trying to recall a post where you don’t use the F bomb. I am struggling.
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
He was a weak scrummager. He also couldn’t catch a ball to save his life. He has improved out of sight.

He’s also very well-spoken and pretty funny. I know he’s done commentary work previously but he should take it up full-time when he retires. Light years ahead of Marshall and co. as well as the Stan guys we have here.
He relly got a great personality for tv work UTG, and as you say would seem quite an upgrade on a few we get.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Bell is a fuckin unit. I never really noticed.

View attachment 12574
Yeah, look at him next to Rodda who is a ginormous lock. The other ones who stand out are Swinton at bottom right, and I’d be chucking a sickie if I ever got lined up against Kerevi.

Attachments

• 397AB334-C664-4598-9907-4EC1968D3258.jpeg
    397AB334-C664-4598-9907-4EC1968D3258.jpeg
    846.3 KB · Views: 116

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Out of interest, does anyone know the reverse stat? Hooper would be up there I reckon

As of October 2020 the top Wob was Adam Ashley-Cooper with nine.

Edit: Matt Burke eight, Campo & Folau seven.

Hooper only two which does surprise me.

Resorted to plugging in random names & came up with a few threes & fours inc Horan, Little, Genia, Gregan & Larkham. Greg Cornelson famously got four in one match at Eden Park in '86, the only four of his career I believe.

Last edited:

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Angus T had shit going on while he was with the Tahs. Sick kid I think. No support network. Away from family. Don't blame him for not being at his best.