• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe III at Perth, 5/09/21 - 4pm AEST

Rugby follower

Darby Loudon (17)
I was looking forward to Father’s Day watching this until I actually watched it. The support around Tate and Hooper is awful

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
It's interesting -- I think Australia typically wants its flyhalf to be more of a "quarterback" relative to the "generals" we see used by other countries.

Hodge is visually clunky - but does he necessarily have to be able to throw a triple cut out and execute cross field kicks to a tee? He has twice the rugby IQ of half of the team combined, surely that is enough to let him marshall the troops.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Who else but Hooper? Where is the rest of the fucking team when someone like Perenera has to be tackled.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
BIG WALLABY GAPS:
2, 6, 8, 10, 13

10 is a real problem. Lolesio is not taking the step up.

I also now remember that Folau F is not skilled enough for this level. Ikitau

Start Bell and Thor FFS.
You forgot 15. We're treading water till we find a 15 and 10. We have some serious talent in between them. Maybe Gordon at the Rebels for flyhalf. Don't know who will be 15.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
It's interesting -- I think Australia typically wants its flyhalf to be more of a "quarterback" relative to the "generals" we see used by other countries.

Hodge is visually clunky - but does he necessarily have to be able to throw a triple cut out and execute cross field kicks to a tee? He has twice the rugby IQ of half of the team combined, surely that is enough to let him marshall the troops.
Definitely. Hodge is more like Sexton.