• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand (2017)

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm an Aussie WB fan with WB skills issues. Somehow that uppercut just misses the target. Knuckles are sore though where they hit the wall behind, thanks for that.

Go LIONS!!

Maybe Jeff Horn will show you how to do it on Sunday. ;)

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
IMO, yellow is fair. Henderson made a clear out by lifting up one leg and driving to the side. This is how players clear out all the time. I think it is purely bad timing and luck that Joseph started to lift the other leg at the same time. Henderson's head was down, already committed.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Lions in strife damn it. Bloke down (right call) and less than 10 points ahead with just over 10 min to go. Canes by 10.

Yikes!

dru

Tim Horan (67)
IMO, yellow is fair. Henderson made a clear out by lifting up one leg and driving to the side. This is how players clear out all the time. I think it is purely bad timing and luck that Joseph started to lift the other leg at the same time. Henderson's head was down, already committed.

Had to be a card no doubt. For me the call was red or yellow. Yellow was the right answer.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Nowell probably 5, pushing 10 metres offside on the kick chase. Who's gonna make a claim for the test side in the last 5?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Dru you have doomed the lions, lol

This point, right now, no, NO team u derstands u til they start playing Kiwis. Up by 15 with 20 mins to go you're fucked.

31 : 31 a man down, this is where we see the mettle of my team the Lions. MY TEAM I say. (God help us, for the Kiwis surely wont.)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sad to see Lions lose this one with Henderson sin binning as contrary to all the one eyed nz fans on here Lions deserved to win this game.

NZ should be asking for Lions to play them all the time as only decent rugby against NZ sides see regularly for a long time.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
What part of the player are you supposed to clear out when the tackler never releases the player and his head is literally stuck to the tacklee?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Barrett numpty does not stop the ball going dead.

Ah well. I dont think I have supported a winning team since the 16 hundreds. Draw seems like a step up. Not.

Nice to see some serious rugby. Weird changing teams at the 3/4 mark.

Fuck, just FUCK, the Kiwis are good.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
What a great game.....

The improvement in Northern Hemisphere rugby on show here....

Mid week team did well..

NZ team just played like all NZ teams do....bloody well....appreciated seeing a side who could match them in up tempo which pretty good for mid week Lions side.